Chapter 60...I'll make sure you will be

Perrie POV

"What the fuck is she doing here?!" I freaked out when I peered through the window. There I saw Ally talking and laughing with my parents and Caitlin.
"You should have told us about bringing her here, we could've prepared ourselves." Jonnie said.
"Whoah! Hold on! Nobody invited her! Oh and one thing, she's not my girlfriend!" I whisper yelled at my brother.
"There's no need to lie Pez!" Jonnie chuckled as he scratched the back of his neck.
"I know you're popular and all in school, so I get it if girls are all over you, but I gotta say though that next time don't bring them home at the same time!" Then Jonnie burst out laughing.
"No! I'm freaking serious! She is not my girlfriend, and I have no clue why she's here!" I responded as I face palmed myself.
What should I do?!

"Mam's really fond of her though!" Jonnie admitted.
"Don't care! She's not supposed to be here!" I said as I went off to open the door and maybe try to get rid of her.
I was instantly met by the laughing and chattering from the dining area.
That laugh, Ally's laugh, before it was music to my ears but now I realized how annoying it sounded.

"Perrie!" My sister Caitlin squeled in excitement as she hurriedly ran towards me giving my body a tight squeeze.
"Hey kiddo!" I greeted while smiling at her and hugging her back.
"Your girlfriend's here!" Caitlin shouted across the room and in an instant everyone's eyes were on me, including Ally.

"Perrie dear!" Mom greeted me with a kiss on my cheek while dad nodded at me.
"Hey mom!" I said back while my eyes darted to Ally.
"Hey baby!" Ally waved at her seat with a smile plastered on her face. Before I knew it she was walking towards me and was leaning in for a kiss which I quickly avoided.
"Aww babe! Why so shy to do it in front of your family when we do it all the time?!" Ally said loudly earning a laugh from everyone except me.
"Look, can we talk?" I retorted as my eyes glared at her.
"Why don't we talk now!" Ally said smoothly.
"No! In private!" I demanded earning a grin from her.
"Sure you can take me anywhere babe!" Ally replied.
I scoffed before taking her arm and dragging her upstairs and into my room.
"Hey don't take it too early, we're still having dinner!" I heard Caitlin yell as we took the stairs making me roll my eyes.

I quickly locked my bedroom door the minute we got in, then I dropped my bag on the floor.
"I see you're excited babe!" Ally purred.
"What the hell are you doing here?" I questioned.
"Hmm..nothing! Just wanted to see my super hot girlfriend." Ally smirked while her hand trailed on the collar of my shirt.
"Stop!" I stated as I yanked her arm away.
"Ouch!" Ally said pretending to be hurt.
"Are you out of your mind? You told my family that you're my girlfriend, might I remind you that, Jade's my girlfriend not you!" I spat.
"Ouch again!" Ally responded then placed her hand on her chest.
"The deal is over remember?! So now you can just leave, nobody invited you here!" I said with anger taking over me.
"Oh babe is that how you treat your guest?"  Ally said smirking.
"I'm not your babe!"

"What happened to you? What happened to the Perrie who was literally throwing herself at me? Tell me baby, don't you like me anymore!" Ally said seductively as she once more moved closer to me.
"She realized something!" I said.
"Tell me Edwards, do you realize that...you still want me in any way you could?" Ally replied as her hands went into my chest and roughly pushed me making my back hit the wall with a loud thud.
Then I felt her lips attacking my neck causing me to push her and make her stumble backwards.
"Get off me!" I yelled.
"You think it's that easy to get rid of me huh! Edwards?" Ally shouted at me.
"Leave!" I demanded.
"I'm not like your pathetic little nerd that you can just throw in the dumpster whenever you want to." She retorted.
"Say that again and I'm gonna hit you!" I snapped, my blood was boiling at this point.
"Go ahead Perrie! Hit me, I'll still get what I want... and it's you!" She said as she let out an evil laugh.
"Oh I'll never be yours Ally!" I chuckled.
"I'll make sure you will be!" She replied while heading towards the door and opening it, giving me a slight relief.
But then, she paused and looked at me.
" oh and by the way, make sure to cover that hickey up, or else your stupid girlfriend might see it!" She said as she waved at me while heading downstairs.
Unconsciously my hands went to my neck and touched the part where her lips previously sucked. Shit! She left a mark. I felt so disgusted.

"You're leaving?" I could here my mom's voice downstairs, Ally must be saying goodbye to them.
"As much I love to stay and get to know all of you, but I don't think your daughter wants me here, so I gotta go." Ally said sadly, oh gosh! What a fake!
"But I just invited you for dinner!" Mom pleaded.
"Thank you so much Mrs.Edwards! I'm leaving! Tell Perrie I'll see her at school!" And with that, she was out. Then I went downstairs to meet my family.

"Perrie! Why did you make your girlfriend leave? I just made her dinner!" Mom scolded.
"Forget it! She's not my girlfriend!" I replied.