Chapter 13...I'll avoid Perrie

Jade POV

"What on earth is going on?" I questioned myself as I was taking down notes. I couldn't believe what just happened earlier. Perrie Edwards sat down with me for lunch. I'm so happy but at the same time worried but not for myself. I'm worried for her, she's popular and she started hanging out with me, that would ruin her reputation and I don't want that to happen because of me. Suddenly the bell rang, I hurriedly packed my stuff and went out the room as fast as I could.

I clutched my book tightly to my chest as I passed down the school hallways almost running.
I could feel eyes on me now, everyone's staring at me and whispering to each other. I felt my hands getting sweaty. They must be gossiping about me and Perrie talking during lunch. Then someone started laughing at me and even threw tissues at me
"Yo! So you're hitting on Perrie now!" One guy yelled.
"You wanna be popular now huh?! Nerd!" A girl shouted at me. So I hurriedly ran, then I felt someone pull my hair from behind which made me whimper in pain.

"Why so fast Einstein?!" Ally said, as I tried to regain my vision after she pushed me to the ground.
"So you think you could hangout with Perrie just because you want to?!" She questioned me with eyes glaring.
I couldn't answer back. I was scared as he'll I've never seen her so pissed before.
Before I knew it, I felt something cold being poured at me.

I felt like crying now but I don't want Ally to see me being so vulnerable.
Then Ally bent down and whispered to me.
"You see Jade, you don't wanna mess with me. This is just the beginning. So you better stay away from Perrie or you'll get more than this and if you don't, I'll do it the other way around" She said making sure it was only me who heard it as people laughed.
I got up and ran away as I fast as I could. I felt my tears flowing down my face, that's why I ran because I don't want people to see me crying.

I couldn't hide the pain anymore. This is too much for me to take. I should stay away from Perrie, even though I don't want to. Ally's going to hurt her if I don't. I don't want to see Perrie getting hurt just because of me. How could she do this to Perrie, I thought she fancied her too?

I continued running away as fast as I could until I heard someone call me from behind.
"Jade" I heard Calum's voice.
He noticed that I was crying which made him ran towards me and engulf me in a tight embrace. I sobbed on his chest.
"Jade what happened? Who did this to you?." He asked me while stroking my hair but I couldn't talk.
"Hey I'll walk you home, Okay?" He suggested then he took me home.

Lucky for me, mom and my brother Karl weren't home yet 'coz I don't want them seeing me like this. I changed into some dry clothes as soon as I got into my room while Calum waited downstairs in the living room. After I got myself all cleaned up I went downstairs to meet Calum.

"Hey, are you okay?!" Calum said as he stood up on the sofa.
"Yeah Cal I'm fine now." I answered.
"So what happened?!Was it Ally?" He asked.
So I told Calum about everything that happened. He got furius and mad.

"She'll pay for this Jade!" Calum said while clenching his fists.
"No Cal. Don't do anything please! She'll hurt Perrie." I begged him.
"No Jade! She can't just go saying things to you about what you should do and what you shouldn't. She doesn't own you Jade. And she can't hurt you, not like this!" He said angrily.
"Please don't, I don't want you to get into trouble Cal."
Again I pleaded.
"She just won't stop!"Calum yelled.
"I'll avoid Perrie, even if I don't want to." Was all I said.
"Jade." Calum said lowly.
"It's the only way Cal."