Chapter 37...This should be good

Jade POV

I plopped down on my bed the minute I got home. I looked at my wristwatch and sighed. I still have an hour and a half before Gigi comes to pick me up on our date. Yeah I know I should be excited about it since it's the first time that somebody asked me out but I just don't feel like it especially now after Perrie and I's confrontation earlier.

I was snapped out of my thoughts
When I heard a knock on my door. I got out of bed and slowly opened it revealing my excited mother.
"Hey, aren't you getting ready yet?" She asked smiling.
"Well, I am trying to but I just don't know what to wear." I confessed.
"Oh you'll look lovely with anything you wear." Mom said.
"Hahaha..yeah right." I mumbled sarcastically.
"Oh Jade, just wear something you're comfortable with." Mom said as she held my shoulders.
"You're right mom." I told her.
"I think I'm gonna get ready now. Gigi will be here any minute" I continued as I gave my mom a hug before she left the room.

For my outfit, I decided to go with a simple white shirt and a red mini skirt. I also curled my hair and tied it up and applied a bit of make up since I'm not really used to all of this. This is actually my first time wearing a different style of outfit other my usual school looks, and I just thought that since this is a special day why not try somehing different for a bit of change.

I stood in front of the mirror examining myself from head to toe, and I just hope Gigi will like it.
A few minutes later I heard a car honking outside our house.
"Oh, she's here!" I said to myself as I hurriedly picked up my pouch.
I went downstairs to be greeted by my smiling mom and my bestfriend Calum.

"Calum?!" I exclaimed excitedly since I haven't been spending too much time with him.
"Hey Jade, Oh Wow! Is that you?" He asked with eyes widened.
"Why, what? Do I look...uhmm..Okay?" I asked worriedly.
"Okay?! Jade you look more than just Okay, you look amazing!" He replied shocked yet smiling.
"Thanks!" I told him as he squeezed me tight for a hug.
"You look beautiful, as always." He whispered and with that I playfully punched his bicep making him laugh a bit.
"No Jade, seriously you look amazing, and I want you to have the best first date ever." He said as we broke apart.
"Thanks Cal, I'm actually nervous to be honest." I told him.
"Nah! That's normal, you'll be fine. Just enjoy it!" He assured.
"Yeah okay, oh I better go now!" I said as I gave my mom a kiss and waved goodbye to them both.

I went out the house and saw Gigi waiting with her back leaned against her car. Her head immediately shook up the minute she saw me walking towards her.
"Wow!" Was all she said and she looked shocked just like Calum's expression earlier
"Hey!" I greeted her smiling, unsure if she likes my look for the evening.
"Jade you look gorgeous!" She exclaimed as she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.
"Thanks" I replied shyly.
"Oh you look lovely too!" I continued and she does look beautiful wearing a white crop top and some ripped dark blue skinny jeans and a pair of white converse.
"Thank you, but I'm not as lovely as you are!" She said as she opened the car door for me and gestured me to enter which I did.

"So where are we going?!" I asked nervously as Gigi started the engine.
"Not telling! Just wait and you'll see." She said laughing a bit and then she drove the car off.
The car ride wasn't as silent because Gigi kept talking obviously about everything else which I really liked just so it wasn't awkward.
"This should be good!" I told myself hoping that my first date ever will become a wonderful memory.