Chapter 67...She Broke up with Me

Jade POV

I ran out of the campus not caring that I had skipped classes today. I felt so broken and stupid, she lied to me! How could she do this, I never should have trusted her!

"Jade!" I could hear my bestfriend calling me from behind, but everything was a blur as my tears flowed heavily down my cheeks. My knees felt weak, like my body could just collapse any second.

I stopped on my tracks, feeling myself running out of air in my lungs.
"Jade." I heard Calum's voice again.
"I'm such an idiot." I said and I know Calum heard me, but I was too shy to face my bestfriend. I've always been such a burden to him, to everyone.
"No you're not" Calum comforted, and this time he stood in front of me with his
Hands on my shoulders.
"She lied to me Calum! Perrie lied to me!"
I spoke, then he wrapped his arms around me.
"Shhh. ...Jade it's alright, I'm sorry this happened." He said as I cried on his shirt.
"I-I guess, they're r-right, I'm nothing more but a stupid, N-Nerd!" I sobbed.
"Don't say that Jade, you're not stupid, you fell in love, don't blame yourself for that." Calum said as he rubbed my back.

Perrie POV

"You can go now g-guys, classes just started." I managed to speak behind my sobs.
"No Pez, we're not leaving you alone." Leigh spoke as they sat next to me under the tree where Jade and I used to hang out.
"I fucked up, I deserve all this." I stated while staring at the grass covered ground.
"Pez, I'm sorry..." Jesy mumbled.
"She deserves someone better, I hurt her feelings, I don't think Jade's going to forgive me." I said.

"Everything's gonna be alright Pez, I'm sure Jade will forgive you." Leigh Anne assured, but I don't see any possibilty that it's happening.
"I-I don't k-know, I don't think s-she'll trust me again." I said while sniffing.
"Jade loves you Pez, and you do love her, I know the truth will come out, and I'm sure she'll believe you,She just needs a bit of time, everything she learned is just too much for her to handle." Jesy spoke while looking at me sympathetically.
"Oh and that Ally, she better watch out. Karma's gonna get her, I could feel it." Leigh Anne grumbled and Jesy nodded as well.

Just minutes after that, the school bell rang.
Tomorrow's prom, so.. I guess classes got dismissed earlier in preparation for it, but right now I don't feel like going since the girl I wanted to dance with just broke up with me, and I don't think I'll ever have the chance to be with her again.

"Be strong Pez, we know you are and we believe in you." Jesy spoke.
"We'll always be here for you no matter what!" Leigh said and my eyes met them and my face somehow lit up at their words.

Jade POV

"Jade dear, are you in there?" I heard my mom's voice behind the door as I sat crying on my bed.
"I didn't know you were home now, oh and your dress just arrived by the way. It's a bit early than I expected. You'll look even lovelier tomorrow night and I'm pretty sure Perrie wont take her eyes off you!" Mom squeled excitedly since I haven't told her what happened yet.
"Want to try it on?" Mom asked followed by a soft knock on my door.
"Uhh...y-yeah s-sure." I replied my best since I don't want to spoil her happiness and hurriedly went on to wipe a few of my tears away.

I opened my door slowly and was immediately met by mom's huge smile, but it suddenly disappered once she saw me.
"Oh dear! Jade..is something wrong? Mom asked. Of course, who was I fooling?
And with her words, my eyes started watering once more.

Perrie POV

I spent the whole night blaming myself for everything that happened. Jade ignored my texts and all my calls went to voice mail. I got up from bed and stared at my reflection in the mirror. I despised myself, I hated what I did and I hate that I look like a fucking zombie.

I checked my phone for any new messages, well there were tons but none of them were from Jade so I didn't bother reading them.
I looked at the time and saw that it was already 9 in the morning. Supposedly This was the day that I've been looking forward to. Tonight should have been one of the most memorable night that I would forever cherish. To dance with the girl that I'm in love with, to wrap my arms around her waist and look straight into her eyes and tell her there's nobody else out there that could make me feel this way.
But that all changed, she left me. She left me for good and now my heart crumbles everytime I think of her, or even mention her name.

I went out my room for breakfast not caring how I look like.
Halfway downstairs I heard my brother's voice echoing in the kitchen, he probably knew I was coming.
"Hey, hey Prom's tonight, and someone's gonna have a good time!" Jonnie spoke but I didn't say anything since I haven't told anybody what happened yet.

I pulled up a chair opposite him and started grabbing the box of cereal next to him and popped some into my mouth, earning a couple of weird stares from my family.
"There's milk you know!" Jonnie chuckled.
"Jonnie's right, what happened to you? You look horrible." Caitlyn asked cocking an eyebrow.
I didn't give an answer instead I grabbed a couple more cereals and shoved some into my mouth, making the crunching noises even louder since everyone was dead silent.
"Honey, is everything alright?" Mom spoke.
Then that was it, my emotions surged through me and I shook my head and mumbled soft "no." Then I felt my mom hugging me tightly and I started crying once more.
"It's J-Jade." My voice came out cracking.
"Shhh..it's alright you can tell us." Mom said.
I've never been like this before, I never cried during break ups, probably because the previous ones meant nothing to me.
"S-she broke up w-with me."