Chapter 10...Best Day

Jade POV

"You can do better than talk to me something about a cow." I said to Calum with my voice shaking and whispering.
"Hey don't blame me! You asked me to pretend talking to You" he said
"And now look! She's coming and I'm screwed." I snapped.
" relax Jade, you'll be fine!" Calum assured.

"Hey Jade!" I turned around, only to be met by ocean blue eyes that got my knees turning jelly, her long blonde hair perfectly cascading down her shoulders, her pearly white teeth and her plump lips smiling at me.
My heart raced a million times faster and my jaw dropped just witnessing the beauty in front of me.

I tried my hardest to stop staring and managed myself to smile at her awkwardly.
She stood in front of me and Calum and she looked really good in her white crop top and skinny jeans.
"Hi Jade!" She waved at me.
"H-hi" I stutterd while waving back.
"And hi to you too! I'm Perrie!" She greeted Calum.
"Hi! Calum!" He answered saying his name.

There was like a four second silence and now it was awkward.
"Hey Calum, over here man!" We heard someone call from behind which made us all turn our backs except Perrie 'coz she was in front of us.
It was Luke, Calum's bandmate.
" I gotta go Jade, catch you later!" Calum said to me.Deep inside I actually got a bit pissed. How dare he do this to me, leaving me here all alone with Perrie, but I knew he did that on purpose.
"Oh and nice meeting you Perrie!" He continued.
"You too! Bye!" Then Perrie waved at Calum smiling.
"Bye Cal!" I said to him.
Now it's just me and Perrie.

Perrie POV

Wow! Was The first thing I said in my mind the minute I got close to Jade.
She wasn't so bad and to be honest she's way cuter in person. Oh! And those eyes, they're like caramel swirling in different shades of Brown and that ombre hair tied up in a pony tail made her look like a Disney character which I find really adorable. Plus, she's smiling at me shyly and I just wanna hug her right now, she's like a teddy bear and---" I was snapped out of my thoughts when Jade cleared her throat noticing that I've been staring at her for too long.

"Oh sorry I didn't introduce myself properly,I'm Perrie Edwards!" I said to her and reached my hand for her to shake which she did hesitantly.
"Jade T-Thirlwall" she said.
I noticed her hands were a bit sweaty but I didn't mind, probably because I was talking to her, I guess.

"A-are you here to bully me?" Jade managed to speak. I instantly got the feeling that she's afraid of me."
"What?! Oh no, no, Jade! I'm not here to bully you." I said half laughing.
"Oh!" She said faintly with both eyes on the ground.
"Uhhmm..I actually want to give you something which I think belongs to you!" I said as I opened my bag and handed her her notebook.
"My notebook!" She said happily then flipped it open.
"Thanks!" She said to me smiling then closed her notebook.
"You're welcome!" I replied smiling.
"But uhmm...how did you-" Jade asked but I cut her off.
"It's a long story Jade. Don't worry about it!" I replied smiling, obviously avoiding the question.

Then suddenly the bell rang signalling the start of classes.
"Hey gotta go, see you around then." I said to her.
"y-yeah" she said still smiling.
"Okay!" I said almost whispering then the next thing I did was gave her a quick hug.
I didn't know why I did that but I knew I was right, she's really cuddly.

Then I walked away and went to class.

Jade POV

She talked to me and she just hugged me. I regret what I said about what Calum did to me earlier, guess I'll be thanking him later for leaving me all alone with Perrie.
I hope I wasn't so stupid in front of her.
But Gosh! She smelled like raspberries, and she returned my notebook, so kind of her to do that.
I'm just so happy right now. I know we won't talk again 'coz the only thing she went up to me was to give me my notebook, but it was ok anyways. Just a minute being with her was enough for me. This day so far is my happiest day in school.

Right now I'm heading to class and someone pushed me which made my face collide with the wall. It was no other than Ally.

"Out of the way NERD!" She yelled at me then headed off to get inside.
Of course, how could I forget we have the same class.
But that didn't affect me. This is still the best day in school.