Chapter 48...Go get your girl!

Perrie POV

"Hurry up Edwards! We don't have much time!" Jesy shouted in the car after I just got out of the flower shop.
"Jeez, Jes!" I replied while playfully rolling my eyes at them.
"Come on! You lazy ass!" Leigh added as she opened the car gesturing me to get in.

This is it! I just can't believe I'm asking Jade out tonight! I'm really excited and nervous at the same time.
I hopped inside the car and settled myself at the back with Jesy in the driver's seat and Leigh next to her.
"So, Flowers?" Leigh asked making sure we got everything we needed.
"Got it!" I said slightly raising the bouquet of red tulips in my hands.
"Guitar?" Jesy said as she started the engine.
"Check!" I replied happily.
"Is it properly tuned?" Leigh followed.
"Yup! No need to worry about it!" I answered confidently.
"Good." Leigh nodded.

"Oh what about the song?" Jesy asked.
"Huh?" I questioned as my heart started hammering in my chest at the thought of me singing in  front of Jade.
"Oh no! Don't you dare forget about the song Edwards!" Jesy said as she drove the car.
"Pez!" Leigh exclaimed, turning her head to look at me.
"Okay okay! I got it!" I answered.
"Good!" They said in unison.

"I'm just nervous!" I admitted while inhaling deeply.
"Aww, that's alright Pez! It happens to everyone!" Jesy answered.
"No, I'm like really, really, really nervous!"
I said clearly emphasizing the word "really" to make sure they got what I meant.
"You'll be alright!" Leigh assured as she sat comfortably on her seat.
"I don't think so...This is Jade we're talking about!" I said as I nervously bit my lower lip.
"Whoah! Calm down! You'll be fine..just relax Okay!" Jesy advised with hands gripped on the steering wheel.
"Here drink this!" Leigh said while she threw a bottle of water at the space next to me which I quickly opened and drank as I tried to calm myself, earning fits of laughter from my bestfriends.

The sun had already set when Jesy parked the car a few meters away from Jade's house.
"This is it Pez!" Jesy exclaimed excitedly while turning off the engine.
"So we got everything you need, now all you gotta do is sing in front of her with all your heart and then after that...you ask her out! That's it!" Leigh said happily.
"Uhh..Pez? Are you alright?" Jesy asked while tapping my cheek with her hands which I quickly yank away.

"Yes! I'm alright!" I snapped playfully, getting huge smiles from my bestfriends.
"Well I just figured I needed to wake you up, 'cause it seems like your brain was sleeping." Jesy answered earning another laugh from the both of them.
"Hello! I wasn't sleeping I'm just trying to remember the chords to the song okay! You know I want it to be perfect." I explained while fixing my shirt.
"Aww..." they both said.
I took a deep breath and then we went out of the car.

"You can do this Pez!" Jesy said as she handed me the guitar.
I smiled and then gave each of them a quick hug.
"Thanks guys, for all your help! You're the bestest friends I could ever have!" I said as I smiled happily.
"Same here Pez!" Leigh replied while Jesy patted my back.
We all laughed for a bit just being thankful that we have each other's backs no matter what.
"Okay! Enough of this! Now go get your girl!" Jesy exclaimed while playfully smacking my bum.

Jade POV

I had such a great time today! You see, Perrie took me home after school. She waited for me by my locker and right after she saw me, I quickly got engulfed in a bone crushing hug.

I also got to talk with her friends Leigh and Jesy, and I think they're really nice. They were so lovely and funny at the same time.
Perrie and I walked home since my house is not that far from school. It felt wonderful how our fingers were laced together, like it was a missing puzzle piece.
We also talked obviously about everything else, even about the silly things, but I didn't mind. Everything with her just makes sense and I just can't help but fall in love with her every single day.

As soon as I finished doing the dishes which I happily volunteered to do, I hurriedly went upstairs to get changed into some pyjamas.
After I got changed I plopped down on my bed and plugged in my earphones.
Today's friday so I got plenty of time to rest for the whole weekend but that also meant that I won't be seeing Perrie until Monday which is kinda sad because I love being with her.

After about a couple of minutes, I felt my eyelids getting heavy. I switched off my music and headed downstairs and gave my mom a goodnight kiss and went to my room once more.
After I turned the lights off I took my phone out to text Perrie.

Jade: I'll be sleeping a bit early tonight😪, and thank you for walking me home..Nanite Pez!🌛😙love you..❤❤❤

I pressed send and waited for a couple of minutes for her reply but I got none.
Maybe she's just busy, I thought to myself as I put my phone on my study table.
I grabbed the Olaf stuffed toy on the other side of the bed and I nuzzled my nose into it. Although I could no longer smell raspberries, it still feels as if Perrie is next to me.
"Nanite Pez!" I mumbled softly.