Chapter 86...It's on

Perrie POV

After Jesy arrived at the shop, I noticed that she's been spending most of her time on the phone. Instead of asking her about it, I decided to just think about tomorrow's grand opening, I mean the new overlooking restaurant that we just finished constructing near the camping site.

It's not really that big, it's more like a place for a private dinner for a family or two and the customers will have a really nice view of the city at night. I smiled at the thought of how lovely it would be and at the same time, the place means so much to me. It's where Jade and I had our first date. I was busy planning everything about tomorrow when all of a sudden Jesy tapped me on the shoulder.

"I got a call from a client, she said she wants a reservation for a dinner for two." my bestfriend spoke.
"Already? Wow, we haven't even opened yet." I responded, slightly surprised but was delighted to hear it.
"Well thanks to your bestfriend slash business partner a.k.a moi for doing all the advertising!" Jesy said proudly, and then she went on to tell me all the details and I was so excited about it.

"That's a good start Jes! I can't even imagine how fast customers are willing to try our restaurant." I smiled at the thought.
"yeah, she's one lucky customer." Jesy exclaimed.
"so what flowers is she ordering again for the decorations? I'm just so excited to work on this one." I asked then Jesy cleared her throat.

"Uhmm...I don't think you'll be helping me on this one Pez." she stated and I was kinda taken aback.
"What are you talking about?" I asked.
"Well I got another call today too, you remember that doctor Leigh told you about? Well she called just now and she told me that she wants to go out on a date with you if that's okay.?" Jesy stated.

I stopped for a second and took in all that Jesy had said. Sure I told them all about me moving on from Jade, but a date now? I think I'm having second thoughts with it.
"Look Pez, I can totally handle this one, so what do you think?" Jesy asked.

"Uhh, where is she from again?" I asked.
"well Leigh met her in New York if I'm right, but I'm not that sure, but she's actually from South Shields." Jesy said.
"She's from here?" I questioned quite surprised.
"Y-yeah, I t-think she's here for a vacation and I remember Leigh told me we all went from the same school." Jesy stated.
"really?, do I know her? What's her name?" I asked curiously, she seems like an interesting person now.

"H-her name?" Jesy stuttered.
"Yeah, what's her name, maybe I do know her." I stated as I stared at Jesy waiting for her to answer.
"Uhhh..J- Am-...A-Amy?, that's it! Her name's Amy." Jesy exclaimed.
"Amy? Amy what?" I questioned.
"what? What do you mean Amy what?" Jesy asked while shrugging.
"Amy who? Her Last name, for crying out loud!" I responded.
"Adams?" she said.
"Huh? You mean like the actress?" I asked quite puzzled.
"Geez Pez! What's with the questions? Just call her Amy, forget about her last name or whatever I forgot to ask Leigh." She said as she waved her hand over her face.
"Well sorry, just making sure she's not some creepo.." I answered.
"Of course she's not! She's a doctor remember. A vet to be exact."
"Hatchi doesn't like vets." I commented.
"Well I bet Hatchi will change his mind when he meets this girl, especially you." Jesy said then winked at me.

I laughed at her statement, Jesy seems to be so sure about it.
"Fine!" I gave in.
"Great! Oh you won't regret this Pezza." Jesy said excitedly, almost clapping her hands.
"On one condition, if this date doesn't work, their will be no more doctors calling. Tell Leigh about that" I said and Jesy nodded.
"So I'll confirm it then, then I'll tell you when and where." Jesy said.

Jade POV

I've been pacing back and forth in my room the moment I told Jesy about me planning on meeting Perrie tomorrow.

I asked her for a reservation at their new restaurant, but now my mind's been battling with different things.
What if she said no? What if she doesn't want to see me, or what if- then I was cut off when my phone rang.

"Hey Jade, It's on!" Jesy told me over the phone.
"She agreed?" I asked eagerly, but I don't want to sound really excited.
"Yep! Everything's set, The flowers, the menu..you leave it to me. Just pick her up at the shop around 6 and you're good to go. Oh and one thing I told her your name's Amy?"
She said.
"Amy? She doesn't know it was me?" I questioned.
"well I kinda changed your plans a bit, and the name's short for Amelia." Jesy said. I don't know what this girl has on mind.
"Jes!" I sighed.
"Oh come on! It's been so long since you guys last saw each other. Just trust me on this." came the reply.
"Oh okay, thanks Jes!" I said.
"Great, now go have a goodnight sleep, and I don't want you stressing about it." Jesy told me before hanging up.

Perrie POV

"Pez! Amy's gonna pick you up tomorrow at 6." Jesy squealed at me, to be honest she seems to be more excited in this date than I am.
"okay, where exactly is she taking me?" I asked.
"She said it's a surprise, come on aren't you excited?!" she blurted out but I just shrugged in response.
"I know exactly what you should wear." Jesy said.

"Fine, just make sure this doctor's not some creep, or else I'm gonna beat your asses out." I said and Jesy went on laughing.
"I'll tell Leigh about that!" she said.