Chapter 31...I love Jade!

Perrie POV

"Where the hell could she be?" I sighed after looking at my wrist watch. It's been fifteen minutes after the bell rang and there's still no sign of Jade. I really wanna talk to Jade. I have to tell her how I feel for her and I want to ask her out on a date too. I just hope she feels the same for me.
I can't stand it seeing her with Gigi.

I've been shifting my weight nervously from one foot to the other as I waited for her by her locker. There's no turning back now. I have to tell her! I don't care if Gigi gets in the way, I love Jade!

"Well well well, look what we got here!" Ally told me the minute she and a bunch of cheerleaders passed by Jade's locker!
"Oh it's you!" I said coldly.
"Ouch!" She exclaimed while putting her hand on her chest pretending to be hurt.
"Not too pleased to see me babe!" Ally smirked making me scoff at her words.
"I'm not your babe!" I snapped at her.
"Wow, Einstein's got you so whipped honey!" She said while she laughed at her words as well as her cheerios.
"What do you want Ally?!" I asked.
Then she put her finger on my chin and said. "Isn't it obvious Edwards? You!"

I'm not doing this anymore! I told myself as I yanked her hand away from me.
"Stop it! The deal's over remember?!" I slightly yelled.

Jade POV

I pushed Gigi away causing her to move backwards.
"Oh my God! I'm sorry Jade I didn't mean to. Oh God!" Gigi said when she realized What she had just done.
"Did you just? Why did you do that?!" I asked her while looking at her with a shocked and confused face.
"Jade I'm sorry! That was- Oh God!" Was all she said.

Then I tried to walk away but she still followed me.
"Jade I'm sorry, I was out of my mind and I didn't know what I was doing, well maybe because I really like you that's why I did it...just please-!" She explained while running after me.
"Look we could just forget about this!" She continued.
As Gigi was talking I suddenly stopped on my tracks when I saw Perrie.

What the fuck is She doing flirting with Ally next to my locker! Seriously my locker?! I fumed out.
Is she really that insensitive? I been giving her hints this past few days about me liking her but what the hell is she giving me now?! I hate you Perrie! I shouted mentally. You're just like them, you know nothing but play with my feelings.

"It's fine!" I told Gigi causing her to stop talking.
"Huh?!" Gigi questioned.
"Doesn't matter if you kissed me." I simply said with anger and jealousy present in my tone.
"Uhh..o-ok..what made you changed your mind?" She asked puzzled.
"Doesn't matter." I said as I tugged her arm.
"Let's go this way!" I continued then dragged her to the other hallway avoiding Perrie.
-
Gigi volunteered to take me home which I agreed to. The whole car ride was silent and it actually got me thinking about Perrie. I still like Perrie but I'm mad at her right now for being so insensitive. Well she always liked Ally, and I think it was always her ever since the beginning. But then I remembered her when she asked me if I love her. What could she mean by that? Is it because I was too obvious with the way I acted when I'm with her? Or maybe she feels something for me too. But no! That's impossible Perrie would never like me.

Then I glanced at Gigi who seemed so focus on the road. I also remembered what she asked me earlier, and when she kissed me.
Oh God she kissed me. I know I should be mad because I really want Perrie to be my first kiss. But then I thought since I don't have a chance with Perrie at all, why not give Gigi a shot. I mean she's a nice person and she actually cared about me. But I have to admit Gigi's kiss felt nothing, not like Perrie's hugs and friendly kisses that got me butterflies in my stomach. But then if I get know Gigi more, maybe I'll learn to love her.