Chapter 5...At the gym

Jade POV

I heard the bell rang, I must have fallen asleep for too long. I quickly grabbed my bag and hurried to my next class.

I have English today, my teacher Mr. Campbell isn't here yet which is a good thing. I sat down on my usual seat which is in front. I opened my bag then I realized I left my notebook under the tree.
"Oh great!" I mumbled to myself. So I guess I have to use my extra ones.

A few minutes later our teacher arrived then he started to write notes on the board.
"Excuse me class, I'll be back in a minute. Just make sure you're all done writing when I get back." Mr. Campbell reminded before he went out of the room.

Halfway through writing my notes, I felt something hit my back. I turned around to see what it was. As I turned my head another one went directly to my face. It was a crumpled paper.

"Oops! I Was aiming for the trash can" Ally said while grinning at me.
"Unfornately I couldn't find one, so I threw it at you." She continued.
"Might as well put yourself in the dumpster Thirlwall. You're trash anyways." Said Normani , Ally's friend causing everyone to laugh.

I didn't say anything to them, instead I turned around and went back to my notes while they continued making fun of me.
I tried to act like what they were saying didn't hurt me but that truth is I actually felt like crying.

Perrie POV

I'm feeling really nervous at the moment, but I tried to act cool in front of everyone except my bestfriends.
My classes are finally over and right now Jesy, Leigh and I are heading to the gym.

"Someone's nervous!" Leigh said.
"And fidgeting " Added Jesy.
"Shhhhh.. guys, I'm trying to act cool and you're obviously not helping" I said.
"Okay okay, you're the Perrie Edwards for crying out loud. Just chill." demanded Jesy.
"We've got your back Pez." Said Leigh.
"Yeah thanks, I got this." I said trying to boost my confidence.

When we got to the gym Ally and a bunch of cheerios were already there. Our eyes met and I swear my heart just melted.
" Right on time Edwards!" She greeted me.
"Anything for you babe." I replied.
She went towards my direction while her bestfriends namely Dinah, Camilla, Normani and Lauren followed her. We copied their actions so all three of us headed towards them stopping right in the middle of the building.

Now all of us were standing face to face. There was a moment of silence then Jesy cleared her throat breaking the tension between both groups.
"Oh these are my friends." I said while gesturing my hands to them.
"I'm Jesy" " and I'm Leigh" then both of them reached for their hands to shake with a semi fake smile flashed in their faces.

"Seriously? We know who you are!" Snapped Normani. " and you know us" added Camilla. All of them refusing to shake hands.
"We know." Leigh said. " We just thought that you guys wanted a proper introduction, but obviously it's not in your vocabulary." Jesy said while Normani gave her a death glare.

"Jes!" I mouthed at her.
"Sorry Pez" Jesy said.
"Okay, I wanna speak to Perrie in private." Ally said then her friends moved away.
"We'll just sit over there. I need to calm this one here" Leigh informed me dragging a boiling Jesy with her.
"Okay." I said slightly whispering.

It was now me and Ally and we're standing face to face.
"You know what Perrie, you're really hot!" Ally said to me.
Before I knew it I felt her lips on mine and she started kissing me roughly. So I kissed her back with the same amount of force she was giving me.
I heard someone wolf whistled but I didn't care I felt proud of myself.

We were making out for like 10 minutes now in front of my friends as well as hers.
Just then there was a loud banging on the door making us both jump apart and break the kiss,then someone entered. Whoever it was screw that person.
"Fucking cockblock!!!" I cursed under my breath.