Chapter 32...Yes!

Perrie POV

I somehow managed to get rid of Ally which made me happy but then Jade didn't pass by her locker which got me wondering.
I waited for her for a few more minutes before I walked out the school gates.
"Gigi must have dragged her someplace else" I murmured to myself and it got me pissed.

Then I thought of something, maybe I should go to her house then! I'm sure Gigi wouldn't be there to ruin my time with Jade. I took a cab and hurried straight to Sarah's flower shop where I brought a bunch of red tulips just like what I gave her last time. That would be romantic! I said to myself, and I don't mind spending money for her, for my Jade.

Then I took another cab and went straight to Jade's house. I felt nervous to be honest. I know she saw me kissing Ally several times and I have a lot of explaining to do.

I stood in front of the door arguing with myself whether I should knock or not but then my body acted on its own and I heard the knob click afterwards.
"Oh hi Perrie!" Jade's mom greeted me smiling widely.
"Hey Mrs. Thirlwall!" I said back grinning from ear to ear.
"Oh please call me Norma dear...come on in!" She said while gesturing for me to enter.
"Is Jade here?" I asked her the minute We got in.
"Oh not yet dear, but I'm sure she'll be here in just a couple of minutes." She answered as we sat down on the sofa.
"What brought you here Perrie?" She asked.
"Uh well, Mrs. Thirl- I mean Norma, I was actually planning to ask your daughter out on a date if that's okay with you?" I said nervously not sure of what she'll say.
Her mouth slightly dropped at what I had said but then she smiled.
"Oh Perrie! That's wonderful! Of course you have my permission!" She said cheerfully.
"Oh thank you!" I replied.
"I just hope she'll agree to go out with me." I said pouting.
"Oh I'm sure Jade would love to!" She said then her phone rang and Norma answered it.

After about a minute Norma stood up from her seat telling me that she needed to go out of the house because it was an emergency but she told me that I could wait for Jade inside and that she trusted me. I happily obliged and told her that she shouldn't worry about it.

"Okay Goodluck Dear!" She said as she gave me a quick hug.
"Thanks Mrs. Thirlwall! I mean Norma!" I replied.
And with that she went out.

I sat on the sofa with a bunch of tulips in my hands as I waited for Jade. Then after that I heard a car pulled in front of the house. I smiled at the thought of Jade arriving so I took a quick peek in the window, but then my smile turned into frown when I saw her coming out with Gigi.

My heart ached at the sight. Then suddenly they started heading towards the front door. I don't know what got into me that I quickly ran to the kitchen and went out the back door. But I didn't go yet. I just stayed hidden and I could hear Jade call for her mom. "What the fuck have you gotten into Perrie!" I mumbled.

Jade POV

"Mom I'm home!" I called out as we entered the house but got no response. That's weird? Why would she leave the house unlocked? I asked myself but then I shrugged it off thinking maybe she just went next door and forgot to lock it. Good thing I got here before the house got robbed.

Gigi and I went to the kitchen and I got her a glass of water from the fridge.
I handed it to her and she gave me a low thank you.
"I'm sorry for over acting earlier, that was so stupid of me!" I reasoned out referring to the kiss.
"Oh that's fine Jade I'm the one that should be sorry. I was so out of my mind." She said as she handed me the empty glass and I put it in the sink.
Then there was an awkward silence.

"So...about your question." I started breaking the silence.
"Hey..don't worry about it, you don't have to say yes if you don't want too, it's fine with me 'cause I know it's a bit early." She replied as she looked at the floor.
"I would love to go out with you!" I blurted out making her look at me.
"You do?!" She asked happily.
"Yes!" I replied smiling then she engulfed me in a huge hug.

After that we stared at each other smiling and that's how I noticed how lovely she was. I know I still love Perrie, but I wanna give her a chance. Then the next thing I know I felt myself starting to lean in and she did too.