Chapter 9...Here She Comes

Jade POV

We were passing down the school hallways when all of a suddedn I saw Perrie standing next to her locker, talking to her friends.

"Oh no Calum ! It's Perrie!" I panicked.
"Jeez..Jade Calm down it's just Perrie!" Calum said while smiling widely.
"What should I do? Oh my Gosh!" I asked
"Nothing. Just walk past her, that's what you should do. Or if you want you can go talk to her and say hi."
Then I slapped his arm.

"Owww, what was that for!" Calum said as he moved his arm away.
"Hey! I'm sorry for slapping you, but I'm freaking serious right now!" I replied
"Fine, just act normal!" He answered.

"Pretend you're talking to me!" I demanded once we got closer to where Perrie was.
"I am talking to you!" He answered with eyes glaring at me.
"Just do it and don't mention her name." I commanded.
"Haha...whatever!" He answered

Before I knew she was like 8 feet away from me now.

"Whew!, that was close!" I wiped my forehead once we were done walking past her.
"Well that worked! " Calum said slightly smiling.
"Thanks for that! You're a lifesaver! I thanked him.
"No problem!" He said "but you can't just avoid her" he continued.
"I'm not avoiding her Cal, I just don't want her to see me." I explained.
"It's no different!" He said.

That's when I heard someone calling my name which sent shivers down my spine .I instantly recognized that voice. Calum turned around to see who it was and I just stood there frozen. I knew who it was.

"Jade! Jade wait up!" Called Perrie
I could hear her footsteps, she must be running.

"Well that didn't work well...I guess" said Calum slighly whispering.
"Oh no, please don't tell me it's her!" I said nervously, still hoping that my instincts were wrong.
"It is her." He confirmed

"Jade!" Shouted Perrie once more

"Oops! Here she comes" said Calum.

Perrie POV

Jesy slapped me in the arm the minute she and Leigh went to my locker.

"Ouch! Hey! Can't you just say Hi normally"
I said to her While rolling my eyes.
While Leigh just laughed.
"That was for waking me up from my bloody dream last night!" Jesy retorted.
"She woke you up?" Asked Leigh smiling.
"Yep!" Answered Jesy popping the P.
"Ooh, interesting! What for?" Leigh asked.
"You ask this one over here. She was busy last night...doing some research." Jesy answered.

I gathered some of my notebooks and put it in my bag.
"Some research?! Since when did you learn to be so into studying Pez?"  Asked Leigh looking puzzled.
"Nope, she wasn't studying. Pez never studies! " joked Jesy.
"Excuse me?! I half yelled at them.
"Watch your mouth Jessica!" I continued.
"Whatever, JAAAADE" Jesy replied mockingly.
I flashed her a fake smile and she did too.

"Jade? You did a research about Jade Thirlwall?" Leigh asked looking at me.
"Yep she did!" Replied Jesy
"Okay, what did I miss? I need details now!" Demanded Leigh as she snapped her fingers.

So I told Leigh about the whole research thing last night and how I asked Jesy for Jade's name.
Halfway of our conversation Jesy was suddenly interrupted by a conversation she heard while we were chatting. She looked who that voice belonged to and suddenly spoke.

"Perrie?!" She called as she gently tapped my hand. "Isn't that Jade, is it?" Jesy asked while looking at someone down the hallways.
"Oh hey! Pez it's Jade!" Leigh surprisingly said.
I turned my direction to where they were looking. Although her back was facing me, I could tell that it was her.

"And who's that guy she's talking to? Leigh asked.
" Her boyfriend maybe. I heard them talking about a cow!" Jesy said.
"A cow?! Why would they talk about a cow?!" Asked Leigh almost laughing.
I Hurriedly closed my locker and zipped my bag.

"That's not her boyfriend." I corrected them both as I closed my locker.
"And how do you know?" Asked Jesy
"Oh you stalked her account...I almost forgot." She continued.
"That wasn't stalking..It was called getting to know her.." I answered.
"Nice try Pez!" Jesy said while playfully rolling her eyes.

"Okay ladies gotta go, see you at lunch."
I said as I gave each of them a quick hug.
"Where are you going?" Leigh asked.
"Jade, Jade wait up!" I called
Then they instantly got my message.
"Goodluck Pez!" Leigh shouted.
"Go get it lovergirl!" Shouted Jesy.

Then I ran just to catch up Jade.