Chapter 25...I'll drive you home

Perrie POV

"I want you so bad." Ally whispered to me seductively when she nibbled my earlobe. Just then I heard a familiar Geordie voice and my eyes quickly opened. I turned to my left looking for the person who owned it but I knew who it was. "Jade?" I called out lowly the minute I spotted her talking to Dinah. What is she doing here? I asked myself. Oh no, she saw us! I started to panic.

Suddenly she started walking away. "Jade!" I called out once more this time a bit louder than before but she never responded. She just kept going.
I tried to stand up but Ally pinned me harder to the couch. My eyes quickly darted back to Jade but I couldn't see her anymore she disappeared into the crowd.
"So Perrie how about , you and me upstairs tonight!" Ally said while she attached her lips to my neck.

Finally I used all my force to push Ally causing her to fall to the ground.
"What the fuck Perrie?!" She yelled at me as she stood up.
"Sorry but not tonight." I answered while I sprinted off leaving her confused.
I squeezed my way to the crowd pushing my way past drunk bodies but I couldn't see her anywhere.
Then I saw Calum walking down the mini platform.

"Where did Jade go?!" I questioned him almost yelling.
"What do you mean Jade? Jade's not here Perrie?" He said with his face looking confused.
"No she's here, I saw her a while ago, now where did she go?!" I demanded.
"What?!" He asked obviously not knowing anything.
"Forget it!" I pushed past him.
"Perrie!" I heard him call me but I didn't bother looking back. I need to find Jade.

Jade POV

Gigi took me to her house which is right next to Dinah's. I felt cold, my clothes are soaked as well as my bag. My body started to tremble the minute the cold breeze hit me.

"Hey you look cold." Gigi told me when we got In her room. She told me to sit on the chair while she grabbed some towel in her bathroom. I closed my eyes thinking about everything that happened. I wish this was all a bad dream. Then suddenly I felt something wrap around me causing me to slowly open my eyes.
"This will keep you warm." Gigi said as she put the blanket on me.
"Thanks." I said to her.
"No problem." She replied back smiling.

"So uhmm...are you and Perrie Edwards..uhmm, dating?" Gigi asked out of nowhere.
"No! We're not...we just ..knew each other that's all." I replied.
"Oh..uhmm. sorry for asking, I didn't mean to..that's was so inappropriate." Gigi said as she tucked a bit of blonde hair behind her ear.
"It's fine really..She likes Ally anyways." I replied feeling really sad at the thought.
"So ugh..are your parents home?" I questioned.
"Well yeah, but they're probably asleep by now, so no need to worry about it." She replied smiling a bit.
"Hey I'll go get something dry for you to wear." She said as she stood up and started heading towards the closet.
"Oh you don't have to really." I said.
"It's okay Jade, it's the least I could do. I never get to say sorry ever since I hit you in the head." She replied while looking for clothes.
"Oh. Don't worry about it, that wasn't really serious anyways, just a small bruise that's all." I answered back.
"Thank God...those cheerleaders are serious bitches, you're a brave person Jade, I hope you know that." She said while looking at me.

"Here." She said as She gave me some dry shirt and pants.
"Oh, it's okay really." I said.
"Are you sure but you'll get cold?" She asked looking worried.
"Don't worry I'll be fine thanks, this is okay, I just want to go home." I replied as I stood up.
"Well at least wear my hoodie..this will help keep you warm." She said as she grabbed my hand and handed me her hoodie with the surname HADID written on the back.
"Uhmm..Okay. Thanks." I replied.
"So uh, did you drive all the way from here?" She asked as she returned the clothes back in the closet.
"Uh, I took a cab." I replied as I slipped the hoodie on.
"Great! I'll drive you home!" She said then she closed the closet.