Chapter 43...You're wrong

Jade POV

What?! My mind screamed in confusion. Is she going to...before I could finish what I have to say in my brain, my thoughts got cut off when I felt her lips crash with mine.

Oh no! Is this happening?! This can't be happening. She's kissing me? Perrie's kissing me! My heart started pounding in my chest. Her lips felt so soft, but then my body froze and I wasn't kissing her back causing her to stop and look me straight in the eyes.

"W-what are you doing?" I managed to ask with my voice shaky and low as she carressed my face.
Perrie took a deep breath and her ocean blue eyes stared at my brown ones.
I was hoping to get an answer from her but I got none as she once again leaned forward and captured my lips with hers.

Perrie POV

I felt my heart burst the moment her lips landed on mine. I knew I wasn't supposed to kiss her, but my mind couldn't find the right words to tell her how much I love her and how much I care for her, so my body acted on its own. I kissed Jade with so much passion and love but then I stopped when I realized that she wasn't kissing me back.

"W-what are you doing?" Jade asked me as I pulled apart.
I tried my hardest to speak but nothing came out of my mouth.
I took a deep breath and stared into her eyes making my knees go weak.
I didn't know what came over me that I just leaned once more and connected our lips.

This time Jade kissed me back but only for a few seconds until I felt myself forcefully pushed away.
I saw Jade's eyes widened in shock and hurt.
"Jade?!" I breathed out as I slighlty stumbled to the ground.
"You don't know what you're doing Perrie!" She said as she got up from the ground grabbing her bag and started walking away with tears flowing down her cheeks once more.

"Jade?" I called her as I stood up and started chasing her.
"You don't know what you're doing Perrie!" She said again as I got closer to her.
"Jade, I'm sorry for being so fast...but I...I just couldn't hold it anymore." I stuttered as I took hold of her wrist making her look at me.
"Let go off me Perrie!" Jade pleaded trying to yank her arm away.
"No I won't! And I know what I'm doing!" I half yelled at her as I gripped her hands tightly making my palms hurt a bit.

"Get off me!" She pleaded once more as she tried to remove my hand away on her wrist with her free hand.
"I love you!" The words spilled out of my mouth causing her to stop moving out of my grip.
"I love you Jade!" I repeated and her eyes widened as soon as she heard me.

There was a moment of silence until Jade started chuckling a bit causing me to loosen my grip.
"That's what Gigi told me." She said as her tears continued streaming down her face.
"And you think this is funny? You think you can just come here and kiss me and then the next thing I know you're telling me that you love me?" She yelled out.
"I'm not someone to be played at Perrie! I know you love Ally so stop saying that to me!" She screamed in my face.

"What are you talking about?" Was all that came out of my mouth, and I knew that I wasn't supposed to ask her that but my mind went completely blank and that was all that came.
"Oh don't start playing dumb now, you know exaclty what I'm talking about. I've always known that you like her, you're the school's most popular girl Perrie, everyone knows you fancy her." She said as she started turning her back at me preparing to leave.

"Just hear me out for a second...please!" I pleaded as I ran in front of her blocking her way.
"Just stop Perrie!" She answered as her eyes went down to the ground.
"No, I have to tell you now! And I don't care what you have to say after this, I just want you to hear it." I say as my eyes started filling up with tears hoping she will let me tell her what I have to say.

"Please Jade!" I say with my voice almost like a whisper. Then she looked up at me, our eyes meeting once more.
"Yes I admit, I fancied Ally and the whole school knows about it. But then you came along, and it made me realize that what I feel for her wasn't real." I paused as I took a deep breath.

"I- I fell in love with you Jade, and I think what I feel for you grows stronger every day. I wasn't expecting any of this to happen, but I never regret meeting you. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. And I meant what I said, every word of it." I stopped as I felt my tears flowing down my cheeks making me quickly wipe away with the back of my hand.

"I'm sorry." I slowly said smiling a bit as I realized that I'm crying in front of Jade. I must have looked so silly.
"I know that you don't love me because you've fallen for...Gigi, and I've seen it with the way you...uh..kissed her and look at her..and I'm really sorry for what happened last night. I just want-" I got cut off when Jade suddenly spoke up.

"You're wrong."