Chapter 73...Perfect

Hey guys! I suggest you listen to Ed Sheeran's Perfect while reading this chapter!❤ thanks!

Jade POV

The lights dimmed, romantic music started playing and Perrie was here standing right in front of me in the middle of the dance floor.

The minute she slowly held my waist, my mind went blank.
"P-Perrie what are you-" I started to ask but she didn't even let me finish it.
"I want to dance with you!" Perrie spoke firmly.
My eyes scanned the room, they were only a few students left on the dance floor. Most of them went to their seats. I saw Calum, Jenna and Charlie at our table. While on the other side of the room, Perrie's friends were seated as well and they were all staring at us.

🎶 I found a love, for me
Darling just dive right in
And follow my lead🎶

"Please Jade, will you dance with me?" Perrie spoke, and this time her voice was gentle ,and with that, my brown eyes went up to see her blue ones.

🎶I found a girl beautiful and sweet
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me🎶

I took a deep breath, if only she knew how much I waited for this moment to come.
She slowly tightened her arms around my waist, pulling her closer to me.

🎶'cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up
This time🎶

🎶Darling just kiss me slow,
Your heart is all I own
And in your eyes
You're holding mine🎶

Soon enough our bodies slowly swayed to the rhythm of the music.
"P-Perrie, I-I'm not good at this." I admitted awkwardly.

🎶Baby I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass listening to our favorite song🎶

Perrie smiled at me, My heart fluttered at the sight, it feels like it's been ages since I last saw her smiling.

🎶When you said you looked a mess
I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it darling,
You look perfect tonight🎶

"You're smiling, am I really that terrible?" I asked once more, I was a bit embarrased to be honest.

🎶Well I found a woman
Stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams,
I hope that someday
I'll share her home🎶

"Shhh...Don't worry, you look perfect tonight." Perrie replied softly before leaning in and planting a soft kiss on my forehead.

🎶I found a love, to carry more
Than just my secrets
To carry love
To carry children
Of our own🎶

I couldn't help but close my eyes at what Perrie did. Soon enough Perrie softly sang the rest of the song as we danced.

🎶We are still kids
But we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright
This time🎶

🎶Darling just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes🎶

The lyrics was really getting into me especially now that Perrie  was softly singing along, and I could really feel the tears building up in my eyes.

🎶Baby I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favorite song🎶

🎶When I saw you in that dress,
Looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this,darling,
You look perfect tonight🎶

"I still love you Jade." I heard Perrie say the moment the song was on instrumental.
My eyes flew open upon hearing her words.

🎶Baby I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favorite song🎶

🎶I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel
In person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this
Darling you look perfect tonight🎶

Perrie POV

I've been waiting for this night to come. To dance with Jade. I didn't care if everyone was staring at us, it doesn't matter. All that matters is that she's here with me.

I told her I still love her and I know she heard me. I went on singing the words to the song, and at that moment I noticed how Jade was trying to hold the tears in her eyes.

Then the song ended, I took the chance to look into her eyes.
Just like hers, my eyes were watery too.

"I still love you Jade." I told her again then held her hands.
"Perrie I don't think this is the right time for us to talk about this." Jade replied as she took a glance at the floor.
"I-I know I did something wrong, I admit it, I was an idiot and I'm sorry for that. It's just that I'm hoping that maybe you could give me another chance." I said.

Jade was silent at the moment. Then she looked at me.
"Please." I stated, begging for her to say yes.
"Perrie I- I, I don't know." Jade replied softly.
Then it was silent once again.
As soon as another love song started playing, I was again carried away with all my emotions that I closed my eyes and slowly leaned in to kiss Jade.