Chapter 3...Jade

Jade POV

I was walking  to my locker with my eyes fixed on the ground and books clutched tightly to my chest. I don't want to get any attention which I unfortunately failed.

"Watch it four eyes!" a girl snapped at me as I accidentally hit her back with my left arm. "Sorry" I mumbled but not making eye contact with her, then I finally got to my locker. 

I slowly opened my locker and got some things which I needed for my class and immediately slid some of it to my backpack. Suddenly my phone vibrated in my right pocket and checked to see who it was  who texted me. 

I smiled at the text knowing it was my best friend Calum, but then immediately frowned after reading the text.

@Calumbestie Hey Jadeypoo! I'm so sorry I won't be coming to school today, I still have a massive headache after last night's gig at Mike's bro's party. hope it's ok with you...;(

@Jadeypoo  It's ok Cal! I'll be fine today, oh and get well!

I texted back

@Calumbestie thanks jade! oh and don't let anyone bother you today especially that cheer captain. nobody wants to mess with Cal's wrath if they do.

@Jadeypoo hahaha..thanks Cal, don't worry they won't be bothering me today. but I gotta admit, it would be much better if you're here though. :)

@Calumbestie  no Jade, It's you who makes anything better!

@Jadeypoo 'kay whatever!

@Calumbestie have fun! promise I'll be at school tomorrow! :)

@ Jadeypoo Yeah! get well. 

@Calumbestie :)

I sighed at the text! So I guess I'll be alone this whole day at school then. Just as I finished closing my locker I was immediately slammed to the door which made my books, papers and eyeglasses fall to the ground. 

My vision became blurry, but I knew who it was that slammed me, it was Ally my greatest bully. 

"Where's my homework!" she yelled at me, causing everyone's attention to turn to us.

I didn't answer back. She let go off me after noticing me without glasses. So I bent down desperately trying to find it. "I need to find my glasses." I said to her. 

"aww you got poor eyesight Einstein!" she sneered then everybody just laughed. As I found my glasses I quickly put it on not bothering if it was improperly placed. 

"Now where is it?!" she demanded, then my vision went back to normal and that's when I noticed all the students around me. The Cheerleaders, the normal kids, and the populars oh and Perrie Edwards, Perrie my crush! Oh great! I said sarcastically to myself.

"I-I'ts in here somewhere." I stuttered as I quickly gather all the scattered papers and books on the floor. 

"What? It seems like you lost it! are you trying to get me failed?!" 

Ally kept shouting at me and the cheerleaders started cheering something but I wasn't focusing on any word they were saying. I couldn't concentrate at all especially when Perrie Edwards, the girl I've been crushing on since 4th grade is standing right in front of me.

She seems to be smiling, what could she be smiling at?Of course she's smiling 'coz she thinks you're stupid , idiot! I thought to myself. I really like it when Perrie smiles though, it could brighten up any day. Her blonde locks cascading perfectly down her shoulders, her sweet scent whenever I get the chance to sniff when she passes at me down the school hallways, that wonderful voice of hers when she speaks and those blue eyes that I could easily get lost into. I just couldn't get enough of her. 

I didn't realize that I've been staring at Perrie instead of looking for that damn piece of paper that Ally needs, that's when she broke me out of my daydream.

"What are you looking at, freak?!" Ally yelled

Then suddenly the thing that my bully needs from me is right next to Perrie's feet, I quickly took it and and handed it to Ally not bothering to stand up.

"H-here" i said as I reached her homework to her hands.

She quickly snatched it and started to read it. 

"You know what Thirlwall,---" she sneered at me after reading the essay I just made for her. Just then the school bell rang signaling the start of classes, " those glasses make you look like an alien, you should keep wearing them." she continued then headed off straight to Perrie who just stood there witnessing the 'Happiest Day in the life of Jade Thirlwall'. 

Soon after that everyone was in their classes and I was left all alone on the floor still gathering and fixing all my school stuff that went flying around when Ally slammed me to my locker. 

Now I'm late!