Chapter 53...The keys

Perrie POV

As soon as I got home I went straight to Jonnie's room and knocked on his bedroom door.
After about a couple of minutes he opened up.
"What the hell Perrie! It's nearly midnight!" Jonnie groaned as he scratched  his head.
"Yeah I know, sorry about that, you see I asked Jade out and she said yes." I explained.
"So..." he asked as he yawned, obviously not interested with what I was saying.
"And I need your car!" I finished my sentence.

"Wow! You need my car?" He asked slightly laughing.
"Yeah, look you don't have to worry about it...I'll be careful." I stated, hoping that I would convince him.
"Of course I won't have to 'coz I'm not letting you." Jonnie answered as he started closing his door.
"Whoah whoah...come on Jonnie! I really like this girl!" I said as I stopped him from closing the door.
"Well why don't you use your car then?" Jonnie replied.
"Mine's not that cool, and I need a bigger car to put some stuff on..come on please!" I whined.
"Some stuff? Are you going somewhere?" Jonnie questioned.
"Just for a day actually, we're going camping." I smiled after I said that.
"Oh, Good for you!" He said, then once again turned to close the door.
"Jonnie please come on!" I said once more.
"Nope, not gonna happen!" Jonnie replied.

"Okay look listen here big brother, mom and dad's gonna be out of town next week, so that means it's gonna be me and you, you and me at this house!" I started.
"I know!" He scoffed.
"Here's what I'm trying to tell you, how about you lend me your car and I'll do your laundry for three days! How's that sound?" I asked.

He paused for a moment, I know how Jonnie hates doing the laundry.
"Three days is too short Perrie. How about for the whole week. Then I'll let you use my car." Jonnie said grinning.
"What! The whole week, that's not fair!" I reacted.
"Fine, suit yourself then!" Jonnie answered.
"Four days!" I said still not giving up.
"Hmmm.. I'd say six." He replied as Jonnie leaned on the door frame.
"FIVE! Come on I'll only be using it for two days!" I said.

"Are you really that desperate?!" Jonnie laughed.
"Yes! And I'm willing to do your laundry for five days in exchange for your car!" I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.
Jonnie stared at me.

"Fine then!" Jonnie answered
"Yes!" I cheered and went straight to hug him.
"Get off me!" Jonnie said.
"Thank you big brother!" I said happily.
"Whatever, just don't go messing with me this time!" He replied as he turned his back while I trailed behind him.
"Oh I won't, your clothes will be squeky clean, I assure you!" I swore as I raised my right hand.

I entered Jonnie's room and my eyes widened at how messy it was.
"Shit! Do you even clean this place?!" I said.
"Is there something else you need?!" Jonnie asked.
"The keys." I simply said.
"Seriously? Like right now?" Jonnie asked.
"Yes, I have things to prepare tomorrow morning!" I replied as my eyes scanned the room.
"It's in my jacket." Jonnie replied as he plopped down on his bed.
"Where?" I asked.
"It's in the laundry basket, go look for it." He said as he pointed over the corner.
"Oh Fuck! Good thing I don't have a sense of smell, I bet it stinks in here!" I said as I made my way to get the keys.
"Hey! Just shut up okay, hurry up and get yourself outta here!" Jonnie said as he covered his head with his pillow.
"Fine!" I answered.

--

I set my alarm clock at 5:00 in the morning and as soon as it rang the following day, I hurriedly got up to get everything ready for our date.
I took a shower first, got dressed and drank some hot choco in the kitchen just to warm myself up.

The next thing I did was to check my phone and text Jade!

Perrie: good morning gorgeous!😍 can't wait for our date tonight! See ya later! 😙❤❤❤

I smiled as I pressed send, I really can't wait to see Jade tonight.
I checked my wrist watch.
"It's 5:40, still got plenty of time!" I muttered as I put down my mug on the kitchen sink.
I grabbed my jacket then I saw dad coming out of his and mom's bedroom.
"Good morning dad!" I greeted as I kissed his cheek.
"Oh you're up this early?" He asked puzzled, I know it's very unusual for me to be out of bed this early.
"Yeah, I got a date tonight!" I said as I put on my jacket.
"That's great! Who are you going with?" He asked.
"Her name's Jade and she's just perfect!" I said smiling and slightly giggling.
"Wow, oh I'd love to meet her." Dad replied.
"Oh you will! I'm sure you'd love her!" I said.
"Dad, I gotta go now!" I continued.
"Where are you going?" He asked.
"Oh I need to buy a few more things that we need, you know camping stuff and all." I said as I hurriedly grabbed my wallet.
"You're going camping?" Dad asked.

"Yup!" I replied.
"Oh okay, be careful then!" He said.
"I will!" I yelled back as I headed outside.