Chapter 6...Maybe...Maybe not

Jade POV

All my classes have ended , and right now the thing I wanted the most is to find my notebook.

I Hurriedly ran as soon as I was able to squeeze myself out of the room. I need to find it before someone else gets it. I was thinking of a shortcut and the only thing that I have in mind is to enter the gym and then take my exit towards the backdoor. That would be a great idea. I'll be there in no time.

Lucky for me Ally was nowhere to be seen. I didn't realize that I was running so fast that I accidentally bumped myself on the door. I instantly fell on the floor causing everyone's attention on me now.

Unfortunately, the person I hated the most was there. Well on the bright side, the person I've been dreaming of was there too.

Perrie POV

"Booooo!" Said Ally's friends.
"Way to go Einstein!" Snapped Lauren.
Then I noticed it was that girl again.
The one that Ally pushed to the lockers this morning.

"What are you doing here Thirlwall?!" Shouted Ally
"S-sorry, I'm just p-passing by." The girl stuttered as she got back on her knees.
"And what makes you think you're allowed to do that?!" Ally asked.
The girl went pale the minute she saw us.

"You can'T pass here. Nerds and pathetic alien looking creatures don't have access to this gym." Ally said causing everyone to laugh.

"So you better move your ugly ass out before I do it myself!" My girl shouted.
Then I saw the nerd quickly made her way out the front door.
"Bye, bye!" Mocked Dinah while waving her hand towards that girl.

After the nerd went out, I quickly averted my gaze back to Ally.
"So I'm guessing it's official then, you're my girl now!" I said smoothly.
"Hmmm..not So fast Edwards." Ally replied cockily.
"Huh? What do you mean. We've been making out for like ten minutes."
I replied back.

"Ally you gotta see this!" Shouted Camilla.
"Just a sec." Then Ally turned and went to her friends.
"Okay babe, I'll be waiting!" I replied back then winked at her.

"So what now? Are you guys official?" Asked Leigh the minute she and Jesy went rushing towards me.
"I think so" I answered quite unsure.
"You think so?" Questioned Leigh.
"I swear if You didn't like this girl so much, I could have slapped her in the face. Did you see how she made fun of Jade Thirlwall. That poor girl." Said Jesy obviously hating the way Ally treated that girl.

"Jade who?" I asked
"Nevermind!" Said Jesy.
"You guys have been making out for like
God knows how long. I mean what's up with her?!" Said Leigh.
"You were literally eating each other's face off. "Added Jesy.
"To be honest I really don'T know." I answered.
"Oh here she comes!" Exclaimed Leigh.

Ally's friends trailed behind her back while Jesy and Leigh stayed beside me.
"So..-" I tried to speak but she cut me off.
"Look Perrie, I know you're hot and I know I'm hot" Ally started.
Jesy scooffed while Leigh rolled her eyes.
"W-wait Are you dumping me?!" I questioned with my tone higher than usual.
Then the cheerleaders started giggling which is kinda annoying.
"Hmmm...Maybe...maybe not!" Ally answered
"What's that supposed to mean?!" I questioned.
"We'll I was thinking I really wanna have some fun first before we make it official.
"Oh cool, you know I'm in" I answered confidently.
"You see, my friends and I came up with something...Look, I'll be your girl but on one condition."Ally said.

Jade POV

I shouldn't have taken that damn shortcut.
Ughhhh... why do I have to be so stupid all the time.
I saw her again. I saw Perrie,why does she have to be so perfect?

And the worst part is I think that they we're making out when I got there then fell on the ground.
I know Perrie likes Ally, and I know that I don't have any chance to be with her, but You know it hurts seeing your crush love someone else while all you do is just watch them fall harder every single day.

It sucks being me. Jade Thirlwall, the loser, the nerd the one who never gets noticed by her crush.
Oh and another thing, I couldn't find my notebook.
Could this day get any worse.
Well I guess I just have to borrow some notes from my classmates if they let me, which I think that I only have less than 5 percent of chances for that to happen.