Chapter 17...The-the Flowers?

Perrie POV

I scrolled through my contacts and rang Jesy's number as I was walking home. I tried twice but she wasn't picking up so I called Leigh instead.

Leigh: "Pez? Where are you? Did you get home safely?"

Perrie: "Hey Lee Lee, thanks for the concern but I'm still on my way home."

But I wasn't sure where I'm heading to be honest.

Leigh: "Oh ok! What's up?"

Perrie:" Hey do you know Jade's address? I have something to ask her."

I lied, I actually want to give her these flowers.

Leigh:" Jade's address? "

Perrie:" Y-Yeah."
I answered shyly.

Leigh: "Hmm..I'm not really sure Pez."

Perrie: "Please try to remember I need to talk to her it's urgent!"

I pleaded.

Leigh: "What?! Wait, Like right now? Why don't you just wait until tomorrow?"
She questioned.

Perrie: "I can't"
I reasoned out while making puppy noises over the phone just to convince her.

Leigh: "Ok fine! And stop making those noises., Oh and just don't kill me if I got it all wrong."
Leigh reasoned out.

Then she told me Jade's address and she described the house as well. Good thing it's just around the block.

Perrie: "Thanks Leigh! You are the bestest friend ever!" I relpied cheerfully.

Leigh: "Hey I'm not sure if I'm right. , just text me as soon as you get there or if you need anything."

Perrie:"okie dokie! Gotta go Leigh and thank you!"

Leigh: "bye Pez! Be careful."

I walked for about four minutes until I reached the street. Lucky for me I quickly spotted the house which suited the description Leigh explained to me earlier on the phone.
I was standing on the front porch nervously shifting my body weight from one foot to the other as my mind was battling whether I should knock or just go home.
"This is stupid Perrie!" I mumbled to myself.

Jade POV

I was singing along to Ed Sheeran's Kiss Me when all of a sudden mom knocked on my door telling me that there is someone downstairs who wants to see me. I hurriedly removed my earphones and placed them on my bed.

"Someone wants to see me?!" I questioned myself quite surprised. I don't have any friends except Calum who could it be?

I was slowly walking downstairs but before I reached the living room I caught sight of a girl with blonde hair and her back was facing me, she was staring at the pictures on the wall. I was shocked! What is she doing here?

"Perrie?!" I called her name out but more like a question.
Then she immediately turned around at me smiling. Then I noticed the bouquet of flower in her hands.
"Hi Jade!" She greeted.
"Uhmm..hi!" I greeted back.
" I didn't know you were this cute when you were little!" She said while looking back at the picture.
"Uhh..t-thanks" I replied back.
Then she looked back at me and straightened herself.
"Oh shit I forgot!" She mumbled loud enough for me to hear.
"These are for you!" She said to me as she stretched her hands to give me the flowers.

My eyes widened in shock! She brought me flowers?
"The-the flowers?" I questioned because I might have heard her wrong.
"Yeah!" She replied smiling widely, my mind was unable to process and I just stood there frozen staring at her.
"Y-you don't like them?" She questioned worriedly waking me up from my state of shock.
"Oh no!" I protested, then I grabbed the flowers from her causing our hands to slightly brush. I blushed at the sudden contact, and I noticed she was staring at me but she quickly moved her gaze back to the flowers the moment I caught her.
Now this is embarrassing.

" I got them after school, so...do You..uhh, like it?" Perrie asked and I swear this is the first time I heard her talk nervously. Why would she be nervous? I asked myself.
"I love it Perrie! It's beautiful!" I said happily but almost whispering.
"Thank God!" She mumbled to herself but I heard it.
"Thank you!" I said to her.
Then she looked down at the floor with a sad expression on her face.
"Is there something wrong?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry" she said looking at me.
"For what?" I asked her.
"For yelling at you this morning! That was so wrong for me to do and I swear I didn't mean to act like that it's just that I got so mad at that girl who bumped you and I completely exploded, I couldn't control myself." She explained then looked down at the floor once more.
"Hey hey, don't be, You didn't do anything wrong," I assured her.
"You're not mad at me?" She asked hopefully while looking at me directly in the eye.
"I was never mad at you Perrie!" I said smiling at her then I quickly gave her a hug which she instantly returned.