Chapter 16...Why Jade?

Perrie POV

Jesy drove me and Leigh home. I was quiet the whole time which is kinda weird to the both of them.
"What's going on Pez?" Asked Leigh but I didn't answer back.
" I bet you're thinking about Jade." Jesy said with both hands on the steering wheel.
"I'm just a bit tired." I lied.

"Oh hey wait!" I instantly shoot straight up as we passed by an old store on the way home.
"What is it?" Asked Jesy looking confused.
"Stop the car." I demanded which she immediately followed.
I got my bag and went out the car.
"Hey! Where are you going?" Asked Leigh as she rolled the window down.
"I'll just go check something here. Thanks for the ride!" I shouted turning my back preparing to leave"
"Pez!, what the hell are you doing.?" Jesy asked.
"You go on wihout me, I know this place." I replied.
"Are you sure?" Jesy asked again.
"Yep see you tomorrow!" Then I waved at them and headed inside the store.

I remembered coming here with my brother when we were younger. This used to be a kiddie store but now they turned it into a flower shop.
Just then I heard an old woman's voice from behind.
" What can we get you dear?" She asked and I instantly turned around.
"Uhmm..hi!" I greeted her smiling. I know her, I think her name's Sarah but I don't think she remembers me.
"Wait, are you Debbie's daughter?" She asked me smiling.
"Well..yeah I'm Perrie and you're Sarah right?" I hope I'm right.
"Of course! How could I forget." She replied smiling then she gave me a big hug.

We talked for a few minutes just catching up on some things, but she often remembers how Jonnie and I would sometimes visit their camping field when we were kids. It's a good thing it's still going on after all these years. Just then something caught my eye.

"They're beautiful!" I said out loud as I Ran my hands on some red tulips.
"Oh! Red Tulips, it symbolizes true love."
"True love?!" I questioned lowly.
"Yes!" She replied. Then She continued talking about love. Then my mind drifted off somewhere, I thought about Ally for a minute but then I remembered Jade and out of nowhere I smiled. Then it hit me, Am I really starting to fancy Jade like what my bestfriends told me?

"I see that you have someone on your mind?" Sarah spoke suddenly which shook me out Of my thoughts.
I laughed a bit "Oh no I was just thinking."
"Oh don't lie Pet !" She said to me smiling.
"Is it a boy?" She questioned.
"Oh no! It's a girl actually." I answered shyly.
Then she moved her hand and grabbed a bunch of tulips, a dozen I think.
"Here take this." She said as she handed me the flowers.
"Oh. That' not necessary I-" but she cut me off.
" Shush it! Give it to her, maybe she likes you too. It's my gift for you! You know I always like the concept of young love" she said as she held her hand out and gently placed the flowers on my hands.
I smiled at her.
"There...I  bet she's a lovely lady just like you!"
I looked at her and smiled "She is."

I thanked Sarah for the flowers and promised her that I would come visit her shop more often and I told her that I would love to go camping too like I used to when I was younger.

I was walking home with a bunch of flowers in my hands, debating whether I should give this to Jade or just put it in my vase. I can't believe what I'm feeling right now. Then I suddenly stopped.

"I'm thinking about Jade. Oh no! I'm thinking about Jade!" I said to myself.
"Why Jade?! It's supposed to be Ally remember!" I scolded myself.
Then I got nervous, I think I'm falling for Jade.
"No, you can't Perrie!" I reminded myself.
Then I realised that I've been spending more time with Jade than with Ally. I'm starting to get to know her more.
"No Perrie Edwards you're not falling for Jade Thirlwall. You're not in love with a nerd !" I convinced myself as I continued walking home.