Chapter 8...Friend Request

Perrie POV

I couldn't sleep tonight. I really don't know why, well maybe it's because of the fact that I have gotten myself into this mess.

I checked my phone, It's nearly 1 am and I'm still wide awake. Then I remembered something. I got out of bed and slowly turned my lamp on.

I searched for my bag and opened the notebook Ally gave to me after our little deal. Since I will be starting to make my moves tomorrow, might as well do a little research about that nerd. Well, wait what was her name again? I questioned myself.

I scanned her notebook hoping to find her full name written on it but I found none, only the initials J.T. I tried to remember her name, It sounded like a Jade but I'm not really sure and I couldn't figure out her last name too. Too bad I was gonna do a little stalking just to prepare myself.

I was deciding on whether to call Jesy and ask her what the girl's name was, but she's probably asleep by now or should I just wait until tomorrow. I went for the first option. So I picked up my phone and scrolled through my contacts and called Jesy.

After a few minutes...

Jesy: Pez?! What the fuck?!

Perrie: Hey Jes, sorry for waking you up.

Jesy: oh! You better be. What do you want?! It's 1 in the morning, why are you still up?

Perrie: I couldn't sleep. Hey I want to ask you something. Who was that girl again? That nerd?

Jesy: Who? You mean Jade?

Perrie: That's it! Yeah, Jade Th- th-...

Jesy: it's Thirlwall Pez.

Perrie: Thirlwall..Right! Thanks Jes!

Jesy: Seriously?! You called me and woke me up in the middle of my slumber just to ask for her full name?

Perrie: Yeah, kinda..sorry for waking you up. I'm doing a little research about her.

Jesy: Yeah. Yeah whatever..we'll talk about this tomorrow.

Perrie: okay. Bye! Love you!

Jesy: hate You!

Perrie: I know You don't!

Then I hanged up.

I opened my Facebook on my Iphone, and typed her name on the search button and clicked it. There she was Jade Thirlwall. Though I gotta admit she looked cute on her profile picture wearing those glasses. (Author: Hey I just made this up)
Wait? Did I just say she looked cute.

She likes Disney, likes bows and is friends with a guy who's in a band. After ten minutes of scrolling her timeline. I Decided to click the Add as Friend button. I made it, my first move!

Jade POV

I woke up after my mom called my name downstairs for breakfast.
Another day in school I guess.
I checked my phone for some new messages, but something caught my attention which made me stood up from my bed.

What?! I just saw a notification. And I think It's a friend request from... Perrie Edwards!
I couldn't believe it! This can't be happening!

"Jade hun! Breakfast's ready, you don't wanna be late for school!" Mom called out again.

"Coming!" Was all I said. It was too much for me to process.

Breakfast

"Jade!?" Mom asked me.
"Hmmm?" Was all I could respond.
"Are you alright?!" She asked with her eyebrows knitting.
"Yeah, I'm just a bit tired, that's all." I lied, I couldn't focus, I was thinking about Perrie and her friend request.

(Skip Breakfast)

"She did what?!" Calum half shouted as we walked down the school hallways.
"She sent me a friend request" I replied back.
"And?" He questioned
"What do you mean "and"" I asked looking at him.
"What did you do about it?!" He said
"Nothing!" I snapped.
"So you haven't responded yet!" Said Calum
"Well I was planning on deleting it, or better yet ignore it." I answered
"What?! Why? Isn't she your crush?" He asked.
"Shhh... keep it low will ya?" I said
"Oh! Sorry, but why?" He asked again.
"Well because it's embarrassing." I answered
"What's embarrassing?" Calum asked.
"I'm embarrassing!" I answered

"You know what Jade, stop saying that to yourself" Calum tried to convince me.
"It's true, Cal, I'm embarrassing , I'm stupid, clumsy, pathetic and-" he cut me off.
"Stop it Jade!" He almost yelled. Causing us to stop walking.
"You know that's not who you are. You're just scared 'coz Perrie finally notices you." He added Then we continued walking again.
"Haha! You're right, you're absolutely right! She notices me. She knows I'm that nerd her future girlfriend a.k.a my bully always makes fun at in school." I said sarcastically.
"She just wants to be friends with you Jade. Or maybe..." he stopped talking
"Maybe what?" I asked with my left eyebrow raised.
He smiled at me widely.
" she finds you cute"
"Haha! Very funny!" Then I punched his arm playfully.
"Nobody Finds me cute" I corrected him
"I do." He answered which made me look at him.
"And she does" he continued.

"Oh shit!" I said
"What's wrong?" Calum asked
"It's Perrie!" I answered