Chapter 40...Oh No! Jade!

Jade POV

Gigi stopped the car in front of a theme park.
"I'm not sure if you'll like this Jade! Sorry about it!" Gigi told me as she unstrapped herself from the seatbelt.
"Are you kidding me? I love it here!" I replied smiling as we got out.
Gigi took my hand as we went inside and it got me excited.
So this is what it feels like being on a date!

As we walked for a few minutes Gigi suddenly stopped on her tracks and started facing me.
"Jade." She spoke up.
"Yeah?" I questioned giddily as she held both of my hands.
"I have to tell you something." She confessed smiling.
"What is it Gigi?" I asked her happily.

She didn't say anything and she just stared at me and started grinning.
"Did you honestly think I'd fall for someone as pathetic as you?" She questioned.
"Excuse me?" I asked puzzled then she let go of my hand and started calling someone "hey baby!" She greeted making me turn my back.

She tricked me! She played with my feelings. How could she do this to me! I felt a lump in my throat forming, then I saw a group of people coming. Then suddenly Gigi wrapped her arms around some guy covered in tatoos and started kissing him roughly. When they broke apart I recognized that it was Zayn, the quarterback of the football team and...Perrie's ex.

"Well done babe, you made this loser fall for you!" Zayn told Gigi.
"Of course baby, I didn't know Einstein could be this dumb!" She replied making everybody laugh.
"Gigi how could you?" I asked with my voice shaking.
"Don't blame me Jade, you're just stupid that's all!" She snapped.
"But you kissed me!" I said back.
"Yeah I know and I regret doing that, it wasn't real okay, everything wasn't and you're disgusting...ewww!" She said gagging like she was about to throw up.

"See Einstein, we just played with you that's all. Now don't take it seriously." Said Zayn as he tried to touch my cheek with his fingers but I yanked his arm away making everybody say "Ooooohhh..".
"Babe let's go!" Gigi told him.
"You're right! Let's leave this loser out here." He retorted as he turned his back.
"Yeah but not without some fun!" Zayn added.
Before I knew it they started throwing pieces of food at me making me yell, "stop!"

"This is what you get Nerd!" One of the boys said laughing as he threw his drink at my face.
"Now let's go!" Said Gigi as the whole gang walked away with Zayn's arm over her shoulders.
I stood up, nobody cares for me, not Gigi not even Perrie.

I stared crying, why does this have to happen? this was supposed to be something romantic and worth remembering but it turned out to be the opposite. This is a nightmare! I tried to remove the bits of food on my body but its no use!

"Why did I let this happen?" I questioned myself as I cried
"I'm so stupid!" I told myself.

Perrie POV

Jesy and Leigh took me to Nando's and ordered ourselves some extra hot Peri Peri Chicken. It was actually one of my descent meal this week and it was really good.
After that we decided to go home.

"It's too early to head home." Leigh whined as we walked down the streets.
"Oh! I know!" Jesy squeled excitedly.
"Let's go to the theme park!" She suggested and Leigh jumped childlishly.
"good Idea Jesy, Come on let's go!"she said as she grabbed my arm making me groan.
"Oh come on Pez! I'm sure you'll love it and we haven't been there for years." Leigh reasoned out.
"Plus it's not that far from here...Come on!" Jesy said.

After about two minutes we reached the entrance of the theme park. There were lots of people and it got me thinking about Jade, I would love to bring her here. Suddenly we saw a red car on the parking lot and I noticed someone that looked familiar.

"Wait, isn't that...Zayn?" Leigh asked whispering in my ear making me roll my eyes, but it was loud enough for Jesy to hear.
"Who cares about him?" Jesy said and then some girl approached him
and some other guys who I recognized as Harry, Justin and Louis. Then the girl turned around making my blood boil.

"What the fuck that's Gigi!" I said through gritted teeth.
"What? I thought she took Jade out on a date tonight!" Jesy blurted out with eyes widened.
"How dare she do this to Jade!" Leigh gasped.
"That bitch! I'm gonna kill her!" I said with fists balled and started walking towards them.
"Pez No!" Jesy warned.

Then Gigi went in the car with Zayn and the group, and it drove off with tires screeching.
It was too late, I wanted to punch her face so badly.
In frustration, I threw my bottle of juice in the air making it hit the back of the car but they were too occupied with themselves to even notice.
"ASSHOLE!" I yelled as they went off.

She's gonna pay for this! How could she do this to Jade! Then I realized something making me tremble in fear.
"Oh no! Jade!" I said to myself.
"Pez, are you alright?" Leigh asked.
"I need to find Jade!" I said panicking.