Chapter 56...Touch

Hey guys! Sorry for not uploading, just so you know I was listening to Touch acoustic when I wrote this and I just fell in love with the song even more!😍😍😍

Perrie POV

"Perrie!" My bestfriends' voices echoed through the school hallways as they came rushing towards me.
"Pez!" Jesy yelled with a huge smile on her face as Leigh trailed behind with the same expression as hers.
"Hey guys!" I greeted smiling at their craziness..

"We need details now!" Leigh blurted out after they both hugged me.
"Whoah! Why are you guys in hurry?" I asked after noticing my bestfriends catching their breath.
"Did you get some?" Jesy asked as she nudged my arm.
"Come on tell us!" Said Leigh.

"Well, it went wonderful." I replied shortly.
"What? Just that!" Leigh exclaimed earning a small laugh from me.
"Oh don't you hide things from us Edwards, I know something happened between you and Jade!" Jesy explained as she crossed her arms.
"Okay okay, I'll tell you..." I paused as I leaned my back on my locker.

"Yes you were right, something happened-"
"I knew it!" Leigh gasped with eyes widened.
"Shut up Leigh! Let her finish what she's saying!" Jesy said as her left hand unconciously went up to cover Leigh's mouth, earning a small smack from her.
"Well..." I breathed in as my lips curved into a smile.
"She's zoned out Jes!" Leigh reacted once more.
"Shhhh..." Jesy said.
"Well...I said something happened." I stated clearly, causing Jesy and Leigh to stare at me with eyes wide open.

"But it's not what you're thinking, that's for sure! Gosh! Seriously? You guys are always after the naughty details." I went on while both of my friends finally recovered from what they just heard.
"Well if that's the case, what exactly happened?" Leigh Anne asked puzzled.
"I told you, Jade's different okay. She makes me feel things I've never felt before. I mean she's like... everyhing I've ever dreamed of." I said as I clutched my bag as if I'm hugging someone.
"Now you look silly!" Leigh said after noticing that dreamy look on my face.
"Okay, we get that you're in love with Jade Perrie! Now back to the question! What exactly happened?" Jesy asked as she stared at me.
I took a deep breath..."She said 'yes'!" I squirmed happily, almost jumping, earning a confused look from both of them.
"What? Yes to what?" Jesy questioned.
"I don't get it!" Leigh said.

Flashback (third person POV)

Both Geordies sat on the blanket as Perrie's arms wrapped securely around Jade's waist. The sky was clear and they both agreed to stay outside their tent to look at the stars while the older girl rested her head on the younger girl's chest, listening contently to the sound of her beating heart and relishing the way Perrie kept her warm as she snuggled under her arms.

Jade let out a small smile as her nose caught a slight scent of Perrie's perfume.
"Raspberries."  She whispered softly to herself, but somehow it still caused the other girls ears to perk up.
"What was that?" Perrie asked softly.
"Oh! Nothing! I was just talking to myself!" Jade responded shyly.
"Come on! You can tell me anything you know!" Perrie pleaded as she giggled at how cute Jade reacted.

"Well, I said raspberries!" Jade said as she lifted her head to look at Perrie's blue eyes.
"Raspberries?" The younger girl stared at her with a confused look on her face.
"It's your perfume silly!" Jade explained as she gave Perrie's nose a little pinch.
"Oh!" Was all she said as she beamed down at her.
"It's just that it... kinda took my mind back to the time you first talked to me." Jade explained as she remembered the moment when Perrie called her name for the first time.
Perrie paused for a minute, trying to remember the day she first approached Jade.
"Oh yeah I remember that!," the blonde exclaimed.
"Was that when I gave you your notebook?" She asked and Jade nodded in response.
"Then I hugged you." Perrie went on smiling and so did Jade.