Chapter 14...Sorry

Perrie POV

It's Another lucky day for me. Jesy, Leigh and I all shared the same classes, and fortunately our class got cancelled.
So we decided to hangout and obviously talk about everything else.

We went to the school cafeteria and ordered ourselves some sodas, and a bag of crisps before heading to the bleachers deciding that we should go watch the cheerleaders practice. Of course I wouldn't object since I would be seeing Ally do some dance routines. God I missed watching her bust a move.

The day went well actually, just sitting here sipping drinks and munching some crisps. This is what I loved most about school to be honest. Plus you get to see your girl winking at you during practice. I wish I could just rush this whole Jade thing going on.

"Woah that was one he'll of a flip!" Leigh reacted.
"Yeah, she's good at that!" Jesy said approvingly not tearing her eyes off Ally.
"Hey she's mine!" I playfully growled at her then covered her eyes with my palms.
"Stop eye fucking her!" I continued tightening my hands around Jesy's head.
"Hey get off me this instant!" Jesy said as she removed my hands.
"It's not like she's my type anyway! I'd rather date Jade than be with that bitch!" She said playfully as her gaze shifted somewhere else, which I instantly followed.

That's when I saw Jade in her P.E uniform.
I would lie if I would say that she didn't look hot because she does. She's jogging around with some other kids. To be honest she looked really sexy when she's sweating and those perfectly tanned legs, oh my gosh! She should wear shorts more often! I'm totally drooling right now.

Then I heard Leigh cleared her throat.
"Excuse me, hello! Ally's over there.!" Leigh Said while waving her hands over my face and then pointing her fingers towards Ally.
"She's eye fucking Jade!" Jesy said quite too loud.
"Shut up! You know I wasn't" I lied glaring at her.
"Of course you weren't Pinocchio!" Jesy said as she took a gulp of her soda.
"Whatever Jesminda!" I replied looking once more at Jade.
"It's because it's the first time that I've seen her-" I was cut off
"Hot and sweaty!" Jesy finished it for me which I unconsciously said too.
"-Hot and sweaty..." I paused realizing what I just said.
Then they both got into fits of laughter.
"No!no I mean It's the first time that I've seen her in her P.E uniform!" I said trying to take back what I just said.
" Yeah yeah..whatever You say Pez!" Leigh said.
"Just give me that!" I said as I grabbed the bag of crisps off of Leigh's hand and shoved some into my mouth, seriously they're so annoying.

"Gosh Pez of I didn't know you better, I'd say you'd fancy Jade!" Leigh told me after she had recovered laughing.
"Yeah! And from the looks of it, seems like you're the one falling instead of Jade." Jesy said slightly grinning.
"Oh, just make sure you end up breaking her heart not her breaking your heart!" Leigh said.
Then it hit me! Am I really starting to fancy Jade?!

Jade POV

I'm on my P.E class right now and I'm tired as hell. I've been running for three rounds now, and I swear it doesn't get any better seeing the cheerleaders practice while you run for several laps.

Our teacher Mr. Phelps said that we only have two more rounds to go and we're done. So I tried my hardest to finish it as soon as I can, until I felt myself crashed on the ground and something landed on top of me.

I hissed in pain unable to process what just happened until someone mumbled a "sorry" while still putting all of his/her body weight on me.
That's when I saw someone, it's a girl! She has blonde hair. The only blonde person I personally have interacted with was Perrie but it wasn't her.
Then I felt her lifted off me by someone.
"Hey! Get off her!" Perrie shouted from behind.