Chapter 64...I Think You Should See this Pez

Jade POV

"Sit!" Ally's voice rang loudly in my ears as she pulled an empty chair beside a table.
Right after she pushed me to the lockers, I was quickly escorted by her and her friends and right now we're in the cafeteria.
"Hello!, are you deaf or what?" Ally said as she snapped her fingers in front of my face making me gulp loudly.
"I-I really shouldn't be here." I stuttered nervously as she rolled her eyes.
"Look Einstein, stop wasting my precious time and do as I say! Now SIT!" She commanded, and this time her voice just got louder.

Suddenly I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders making my whole body slightly cringe in pain as I got forcefully pushed down on the chair.
"Oww!" I cried out, making them burst into fits of laughter.
"That's better!" Ally snickered while taking a seat opposite me.

"What do you want?" I asked after their laughter died down.
"Hmmm..well you see Einstein! You obviously knew well that I'm The most popular girl in school," she started while making quotation marks in the air.
"So unlike you I pretty much get all the attention from everybody and I get praised a lot, Which I'm totally proud of! So you see
A few weeks ago, my friends and I decided to make something different. I mean it's really new to us, but of course like I said, everybody loves me, so I got a lot of encouragements and help from people."

"Uh- I don't understand." I spoke, what the hell is she trying to tell me?
"Of course you don't 'cause you're stupid!" Ally spat while her friends snickered behind me.
"So, here's the thing, since prom's tomorrow night, I decided to make a vlog entitled 'dating miss popular'. So in case you still don't get it, the video that we made, of course with me as the lead star, shows how teenagers like us are willing to do everything, I repeat everything just so they could get to be with someone so cool and hot and popular, someone like me!"

"Uh-"
"Shut up! I'm not done yet!" She yelled making me shut my mouth.
" So since Episode 1 is up on the internet, which I just posted this morning and it's got thousands of views already, I'm on my way to making episode 2 today! And right now I need your opinion." She said then suddenly Lauren went in front of us holding a camera in her hand.

"3, 2, 1...Action!" As if on cue Ally smiled and waved at the camera and I was left dumbfounded.
"Hey everyone! It's Ally here, so anyway guys, thank you so much for the views and right now it's episode 2 of my vlog 'dating miss popular.', so anyways, today I will be interviewing South Shield High's most famous nerd, Jade Thirlwall a.k.a Einstein, so you guys probably heard of her especially now that you've watched the first episode in which she played a huge part."

I played a huge part? I asked myself. What?!
"So Einstein what are your thoughts about the vlog's first episode? Tell me, were you shocked, thrilled but importantly did you learn something?" Ally questioned smiling fakely at me.
" wait, I played a huge part on your vlog?" I asked with eyes wide open.
"Well...kinda, but you weren't the lead star it was me and my girlfriend so no biggie." She answered while letting out an annoying giggle.
"Now back to the question, how did you feel after watching the first episode?"
She asked once more.
"Uh..Hold on, why was I in the video? I'm not even popular and I don't think dating you even crossed my mind." I replied bluntly this time.
"Ewww...I never said anything about you dating me dumbass!" Ally said disgustingly.
"I think you probably should ask someone else!" I said as I grabbed my bag ready to leave, she's such a waste of time.

"Whoah! Nobody's leaving, and are you telling me that you haven't seen my vlog yet?" She asked.
"No, sorry but I have to go!" I said while getting up but got pushed to the chair once more.
"Told you, you're not allowed to leave shithead, and I think you should watch the video, what do you think guys?" Ally asked and everybody nodded.

Perrie POV

"Whoah! Girls, can you not talk at the same time!" I told my bestfriends after they both started telling things about something which I clearly don't understand.

"Okay fine! Sorry Pez! Leigh you go first." Jesy told Leigh.
"Pez! It's Ally." Leigh said as she let out a breath.
"I don't have time for her, I need to talk to Jade." I replied.
"No Pez! It's also about Jade!" Jesy barged in with a troubled look.
"What's wrong?" I asked, and this time my heart skipped a beat after I heard my girlfriend's name.

"Here it goes Pez, do you remember that day you made a deal with Ally Brooke?" Leigh asked.
"Yeah, I know that's was I gonna tell Jade today, hold on a sec, should I be worried? 'cause I'm getting there right now." I said as I bit my lip nervously while my bestfriend's glanced at each other worriedly.

"Well, Ally did something terrible, really terrible!" Leigh added.
"Come on guys, just tell me!" I pleaded.
"Give me your phone Leigh!" Jesy asked as she  took Leigh's phone from her hands and quickly scrolled it.

"I think you should see this Pez, she posted it this morning and I think the entire campus knows about it, including Jade." Jesy said as she let out a sigh.
Then she handed me Leigh's phone and I stumbled through a vlog, but not just any vlog, it's Ally's vlog!