Chapter 49...Go do it, no matter what!

Perrie POV

"Okay Pez! Goodluck!" Leigh said after Jesy playfully smacked my bum.
After that, I felt my phone vibrate in my left pocket so I quickly took it out to see who texted me.

"Oh I got a message from Jade!" I blurted out.
"Well what did she say?" Jesy asked as she and Leigh scooted closer to get a glance at the phone in my hand.
"Shit! She said goodnight!, guys she's about to sleep!" I half screamed making my bestfriends slightly jump.
"What? this early?" Leigh questioned.
"Whoah! You guys haven't even done it yet and she's already-" then Jesy got cut off when Leigh elbowed her.

"What?!" Jesy asked looking at Leigh who only glared at her making Jesy's eyes roll.
"You don't want me to say it?" Jesy questioned.
"Not today Jes! We don't want to spoil this evening with all of your dirty thoughts." Answered Leigh Anne as she crossed her arms.
"Okay Fine, whatever." Jesy said while turning her head causing her eyes to land on mine.

"Well?!" Jesy exclaimed as she raised her hands in surrender.
"What are you still doing here?" Leigh Anne followed. Both of their eyes were fixed on me.
"What if she's already sleeping?" I asked wih my voice shaking.
"Well then wake her up!" Jesy answered.
"Sing louder!" Leigh said.
"What?! But I can't just-" I tried to explain wih my nervousness taking over me but then got cut off when Jesy grabbed my shoulders and spun me around making me face Jade's house. She then pushed me a bit forward encouraging to go and do it.

"Stop complaing Edwards! You like Jade, you wanna ask her out on a date then go do it no matter what!" Jesy scolded playfully, but I know deep down that she was really serious.
I gulped at the sight of Jade's house.
"Come on Pez!" Leigh encouraged.
I took a deep breath and exhaled soundedly, making me calm myself a bit before whispering an "Okay" as I started taking short steps forward.

I gripped the guitar tightly in my hands as Jade's house got nearer and nearer.

Now here I am! Standing in front of Jade's bedroom window. The lights are off, she must be asleep already. This is such a bad idea! I should have just asked her out normally. My thoughts started bothering me and I just hated it.

Then I thought of Jade, and how much I love her. I've been waiting to ask her out for so long, and I want it to be really special. I can't just waste this. With that, my hands started strumming the guitar.

Jade POV

I've been in bed for almost fifteen minutes, but I don't think sleepiness is with me for now.
I texted Perrie goodnight, but still she hasn't replied yet and it kept me wondering.
I clutched the stuffed toy tighter into my chest as my eyes wandered unconsciously to the phone on my study table, until I heard something.

What was that? I questioned myself as I got up on one elbow. Then I heard it again, and I started to wonder.
I turned the lamp on, and removed the blanket covering my body as I got out of bed.
Is someone playing a guitar? My mind asked.
I slowly took short steps forward into my window, still hesitant to look.
What if it's one of my bullies? Are they here to make fun of me again? My thoughts started.

I stood firmly a few feet away from the window not caring to look at the person who was outside my bedroom playing some instrument.
"They can't mess with me this time" I murmured.

Just then I heard a voice making my eyes widen. It was so beautiful. I've never heard anyone sang like that before. Then it hit me, I knew who that voice belonged to.

My heart started beating rapidly inside my chest and I gulped as soon as I realized who the person was...it's Perrie!
I walked slowly to my window and opened it with my slightly shaky hands.

The cold breeze hit my face sending shivers down my spine. But then everything started swirling when I saw the person I am madly in love with smiling sweetly at me as her gentle hands strummed the strings perfectly. The words flowed down from her, and it was just perfect! I didn't know Perrie could sing so well!

My heart swelled at the sight and I couldn't help but blush and giggle everytime my caramel eyes meet her ocean ones.