Chapter 36...I love Gigi

Jade POV

"P-Perrie" my voice came out like a whisper making Perrie chuckle in annoyance.
"I didn't ask for my name Jade!" She said yelling at me.
I couldn't speak. My heart raced a million times faster. What if I tell her how I feel? Will it make things better, or worse? I questioned myself.
"What?! Cat got your tongue?" She spat as she cocked an eyebrow.
Her ocean blue eyes met my caramel brown ones, and I got scared at the thought of her reading my mind.
Just then we heard a faint voice calling my name causing Perrie to laugh instantly.

"Oh here comes your knight...in...shining armor!" She said in between laughs as we both see Gigi walking towards us.
"Wow! Good guess for me!" She blurted out before she sipped her orange juice noisily once more.
"Why?! Would that make things better if I tell you?" I asked her with my voice half yelling.
"I don't know really." Perrie said shaking her head and with eyebrows knitting.
"Depends on your answer." She continued as she crushed the empty juice can in her hand.
We both stared at each other in silence.
At that moment I could see her face softening a bit.
"You know what, just forget it! I know you won't even answer anyways and I don't wanna ruin your date." Perrie said as she averted her eyes away from me then quickly threw the crumpled can in the dumpster with one quick shot.
Then again our eyes met. I wanted to tell her so badly, but I'm really scared.
"You know what just have fun, I'm going!"
Perrie said as she turned her back from me and started walking away.
I took a deep breath and mentally face palmed myself. Why can't I just tell her! I scolded myself.
"Damn it!" I cursed as I watch her walking away from me regretting my previous actions during our argument.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder making me slightly jump and turn my body around.
"Was she bothering you?" Gigi asked.

Perrie POV

I wasn't supposed to act like that. I wasn't supposed to shout at her, and I wasn't supposed to show her that everything between her and Gigi was crushing me.
"You're so stupid Perrie, why are you fucking jealous!" I mumbled to myself as I walked away from Jade knowing that Gigi is probably with her by now.

I shouldn't have brought that question up to be honest. What was I thinking? Am I trying to kill myself knowing that Jade will say "no I don't love you Perrie, I love Gigi." I mean I've seen the way they kissed and it looks like they're really in love. Well they really are in love, and it just sucks knowing that.

I found Leigh and Jesy sitting on a bench while still munching on some crisps. I could feel the tears building up in my eyes and I'm trying my best to hold it in and not let it fall.
My bestfriends quickly stood up with wide smiles on their faces the minute they noticed me, but it quickly disappeared after they saw that I wasn't so happy.

"Hey Pez, how did it go?" A concerned Jesy asked.
"Are you alright? Where's Jade?" Leigh followed.
"She's with uhmm, with G-Gigi." I stammered, as I bowed my head down.
"Oh, Pez that's alright we're here." Jesy said as she lightly rubbed my back, and with that, I burst into tears.
Leigh suddenly hugged me.
"Shhh. . Pez, it's gonna be fine." Leigh whispered in my ear as I cried on her shoulder.
"Let it out Pez, we're here for you." Jesy comforted as she continued rubbing my back.

"she loves..Gigi...not..me" I said in between sobs.
"I've seen it with..the way they look at each other..and the way they..kissed, the way Jade kissed her!" I continued crying.
"Shhhh.." Leigh cooed.
"I'm so stupid! I'm stupid!" I mumbled harshly.
"No Pez you're not..and we're always here for you no matter what." Jesy said.