Chapter 83...Home

Jade POV

I laid on my bed wide awake last night. I kept thinking about what Leigh had said during yesterday's dinner. She told me Perrie cried almost every night since I left South Shields. How Perrie nearly gave up on her studies because she missed me, how she spent most of her nights partying and drinking just to forget about me. I felt bad for what I did. I never expected that my abscence would affect her so much, to the point that she'd do those things. I cried thinking about her, I was such a horrible person. What I did to her was much more worse than what she had done during high school. She loved me, Perrie loved me and I refused to believe that for eight years.

After my shift has ended, I rushed to my apartment immediately and packed my bags. I've been in America for so long now, and I think it's time to go back to the place I truly love, home, Perrie's my home. I don't know if she'll still accept me, and I don't care if she doesn't. I need to tell her I was sorry for what I have done. For making her feel unimportant all these years, for leaving South Shields , and for not being there for her, but most of all i need to tell her I loved her then and even until now. So I immediately took a cab to the airport and booked the first flight to UK.

Perrie POV

The following day, Jesy arrived earlier at the shop, I was thankful for it, at least I won't have to worry much while I go visit the camping site. Today's the last day of some minor constructions and I was glad that it's finally over. On the car way back to the shop, after I had finally settled the concerns with the architects and engineers at the site, I thought about what Jesy had said two days ago, about me dating. The last relationship I had was with Jade and that was way back in high school. I know it hurts but I've been thinking about it for some time now to be honest. Jade's gone, she left me and now I had come to accept that. The hopes I had for her to be coming back has now faded, she doesn't love me anymore. My friends are right, I've waited long enough and did the best I could to hold on to her but she had long before broke every ties she had with me. At least I did every possible way to not lose her completely and I no longer have reasons to question myself about certain things, like we could have been together again, because I did that for eight years and she hasn't done anything to try and save what could have been a possible relationship.

I don't really know if I could totally say that I'm absolutely over her, but now I have to consider dating again, give my heart another chance to love and be loved by another person. Now I'm doing this for myself, to be happy once more without Jade.

This is what I'm gonna do, once I get to the shop I will search for Jesy, then I'll ask her about that certain doctor she was talking about, who knows maybe she's the one I've been waiting for , but I'll never know unless I try. So now I'm giving it a shot.

Jade POV

I'm in South Shields now and it feels good to be back. I hurriedly took a cab and went straight to La Tulipe flower shop, Perrie's Flower Shop. I'm actually thankful Leigh gave me Perrie's business card. I wasn't feeling nervous at all and I didn't care if I probably look like a zombie now, considering I only had about two hours of sleep and I'm wearing an oversized parka.

As the the drive got nearer, my heart suddenly quickened its pace. Then a sudden wave of emotion rushed through me, I'm gonna see Perrie again. That's when I got nervous, my hands became sweaty and my breathing became ragged. Then the cab stopped and the driver spoke. "We're here miss."

I didn't move for a second, I was frozen in my seat. I turned my head at the tinted window and peered at the shop, then she was there, Perrie.

Perrie POV

I walked inside the shop smiling, I felt like a truck load of luggages has been lifted off of my shoulders. I was finally free inside, then I saw Jesy doing some work.

"Hey Jes!" I greeted then leaned my elbows on the counter and smiled at her, clearly getting my bestfriends attention. "Hey Pez, you seem happy today!" She replied. I took a deep breath and said "I am, as a matter of fact I have come to my senses that you guys are right." I said then Jesy raised her eyebrows then I continued. "I mean you guys are right about Jade not coming back, so here I am opening myself up to consider dating again." I said then flashed a huge smile on my face before Jesy squealed loudly and hugged me.

"That is great Pez, I knew you were gonna say yes!" Jesy exclaimed happily. "Yeah, I feel like it's finally time now." I answered. Then we chatted for a few minutes until I noticed a cab parked in front of the shop. That's odd, it's been there since I first got here and now it's sort of blocking the shop's view.

"Jesy how long is that cab been parked there? I don't think that's the right spot for him. Don't you think it's blocking the shop?" I asked my bestfriend as I stared at the car. "Yeah you're right Pez! I think it's been there for like minutes now." Jesy answered as she took a glance outside. "I think I should go talk to the driver, maybe tell him to move a bit, just not in front of the displays." I said then Jesy nodded as well.

I went out of the shop and tapped the cab. "Excuse me!"

NOTE:

Hi guys, sorry for the short update, I'm just not feeling that well...thanks!