Chapter 69...Have fun by yourself

Perrie POV

"Wow! Pez you look...AMAZING!" Jesy exclaimed with eyes wide as plates and mouth hanging.
"Shut it Jes!" I fired back while staring at my reflection in the mirror.
"No seriously though, you look gorgeous!" Jesy stated again, this time walking closer to me while gently placing her hands on my shoulders.
"What's the point of all this when I know she probably won't even--" I spoke but then Jesy cut me off.
"Stop! You stop this instant Perrie Louise Edwards!" My bestfriend spoke with a stern look on her face.

"You listen to me Pez, I know you're still heartbroken but think about this. Tonight's your chance to ask Jade for forgiveness. I know it's hard but you have to at least try. Who knows, maybe she's already forgiven you and is just waiting for you to actually talk to her. Just don't lose hope Pez!" She said while she rested her head on my shoulder while my back was facing her, both of us staring at the mirror.

"I know it's just that, it pains me to see her so hurt knowing that I'm the reason behind it." I said while trying to hold back the tears that's waiting to escape my eyes.
"Well then why don't you change all that. Be the reason for her happiness again, I know you love her, then show her." Jesy said.

Of course I love Jade, I would do anything to make her happy, she's the only girl that I want, and even marry someday.

"Come on Pez, trust me, I know Jade loves you." Jesy said while rubbing my back. I stared at myself for a few seconds trying to take in what Jesy had just said.

"I'll win her back." I spoke, then I glanced at Jesy and saw her lips forming a smile.
"I'll have Jade back!" I said again making Jesy attack me in a hug which I reciprocated.
"I know you will! That's my Perriewinkle!" My bestfriend cheered and I let a smile creep into my face.

"Oh I forgot to tell you Jes, you look amazing too by the way." I said after we broke apart.
"I know! You don't even have to say it!" Jesy replied flipping her hair.

We went downstairs after a few minutes and my family instantly cheered and complimented both me and Jesy. Telling us that we look amazing and beautiful and stuff like that.

"You're gonna win her back right?" Jonnie spoke loudly at me and suddenly everyone was silent, probably waiting for a response.

"Yes I will!" I replied and everybody cheered loudly and wished me luck, followed by taking pictures.

A couple of minutes later a white limousine pulled up in front of the house.
"Wait, is that Leigh's ?" I questioned while looking out the window.
Jesy shook her head in disapproval.
"Uhh... I don't think so, Leigh Anne told me her dad rented a black limo not a white one." She said.
"Well then who's that?" I questioned.

Suddenly the car door swung open and a loud blast of music blared through the speakers while a small figure went out of the car.
"Oi, it's that bitch again!" Jesy grumbled.
Anger surged through me the minute she started walking down the pathway. I immediately went out of the house before she gets in. She's not welcome here.

"Hey babe!" Ally spoke smiling widely as she walked halfway.
"You still have the nerve to show up at my house after everything you've done?" I spat as she stopped in her tracks.
"Oh babe, stop being so-" Ally started but I stopped her.
"What are you doing here?" I barged in as I took a quick glance at the limo where she and her friends are riding and then back at her.
"Well it's prom, you asked me out remember? Now I'm here so let's go!" She replied.
I scoffed then I heard Jesy's voice from behind, getting closer to where we were standing.

"You! Get the fuck outta here before I rip
That dress of yours and shove that into your mouth!" Jesy yelled like a madwoman.
"Hello, Jessica!" Ally smirked.
"Are you being delusional? because I don't remember a thing about me asking you to prom after I ended everything between what we talked about!" I asked.
"She's just mental that's what she is!" Jesy spat.
"Perrie babe, there's no need for that. Come on prom's gonna start any minute. Now let's go!" She said and tried to reach for my hand but I backed away.

Then suddenly another limo arrived and this time it was Leigh's.
"Hey lovelies!" Leigh cheered the minute she stepped out of the car followed by Jake and her date Michael.

"Eww! What is she doing here?" Leigh spoke once she got closer realizing that Ally was here.
"Excuse me?" I heard Ally the minute she heard Leigh Anne speak.
"I know, someone still got the nerve to show up!" Jesy retorted earning another gasp from Ally.
"Are you talking about me?" She questioned dumbly.
"No we're not!" Leigh replied sarcastically while pushing past her which earned another scoff.

After Leigh Anne greeted my family she went back to us again.
"Come on guys we don't wanna be late!" She spoke while clinging unto Michael's arms, while Jesy did the same with Jake.

"No Perrie you're coming with me!" Ally said trying to reach for my hands but I immediately flinched away.
"Says who?" I mocked and I noticed her eyes were glaring at me.
"I did!" She yelled.
"Whatever! Have fun by yourself." I stated as I walked past her and trailed behind my friends, while Ally earned a laugh from everybody including my family.

"Bye bye!" I said while waving my hand before I closed the door.
"Go fuck yourself bitch!" I mumbled as I took one more glance at Ally at the tinted windows.
Then everybody inside the limo cheered and wolf whistled.
"Great Job Pez!" Leigh chimed in and I turned my body around and we both gave each other a high five, all of us smiling like crazy.
"So guys is this Prom or... is this prom?" Michael's silly question popped in while raising the bottle of wine above his head.
"This is Prom! But not just any prom, because tonight Pezza here is going to win Jade back! And we're all here to support her no matter what, isn't that right guys?" Jesy asked while putting her arm around my neck.
"Yeah!" Jake cheered loudly and so did everybody.
"Thanks Guys!" I replied.
"So what are we waiting for?!" Leigh Anne spoke and with that the limo started and Ally was left standing in the pathway.