Chapter 66...It's what's best for us

Jade POV

"Excuse me." was all I could mumble the minute I decided to squeeze myself out of the crowd.
I felt devastated, heartbroken like my whole world was just falling apart. I couldn't look at her, Perrie, I thought she loved me, but she didn't, after all everything to her was a just a game and I was a fool who fell for it.

"Jade, Jade please wait!" I heard Perrie's faint voice. I know she was following me, but I don't want to see her right now because I don't think I could handle the pain anymore.

The minute I stepped out of the school doors, not caring that the bell had already rang I felt a hand on my wrist. As if out of nowhere, I knew it was Perrie.
"Jade, w-wait!" I heard Perrie breathe out.
Then I was right, my emotions took over me. I suddenly swung my body around and my right palm went straight to her cheek.

"HOW COULD YOU!" I yelled at her as my tears flowed down heavily.
Perrie sniffed, her face became redder than before.
"Jade I'm sorry." She said lowly, her blue eyes filled with hurt and guilt.
"You lied to me Perrie!" I said.
"I didn't lie to you Jade, please, just hear me out. I tried to tell you but- " She pleaded.
" So what, are you happy now huh? Isn't this what you wanted? To make a joke out of me?" I blurted out.
"No!" Perrie replied shaking her head as she tried to reach for my hands but I flinched away.

Just then I caught sight of Calum running as well as Perrie's friends, but they stopped a few meters away, but their eyes were glued to us.

"So it was all about Ally, of course I should have known. I never should have believed you, God I'm so stupid!" I said to myself but still loud enough for Perrie to hear.

"Please don't blame yourself, it was all me, I was so infatuated with Ally before that I agreed with her plans. I admit I played along with her but as I went on, I slowly fell in love with you. I-I realized that It wasn't her that I needed, it was you. So I ended the deal." Perrie explained.
"BULLSHIT! you love me? really Perrie?" I spat.
"Jade, please listen." She pleaded.
"No, if you love me Perrie you won't end up with a hickey on your neck. Oh and let me guess, Ally gave you that, right?" I replied feeling disgusted, and I knew I was right because she didn't deny it.

"So you guys did it last night?, Oh God I'm such an idiot!" I exclaimed feeling so stupid just by thinking about it.
"No Jade please, I did not cheat on you! She pushed me to the wall because I was telling her to leave." Perrie said still crying.
"Admit it Perrie you like it when she throws herself at you, I thought you changed, but I was wrong. You're no different from them." I said turning my back to leave.

"Jade, no! Please, I love you, say whatever you want, just please forgive me ,maybe not now, but please give me a chance, I-I should have told you sooner." Perrie explained.
"It was always about you Jade, I'm not in love with Ally!" Perrie added while trying to catch up with me.
I stopped walking and paused for a while, I knew I had to do this even though it's hard.
"Perrie, I-I think its best if we s-should-" I started but got cut off.
"No! I won't let you. Go ahead Jade, slap me, push me around, punch me do whatever you want...J-just don't break up with me!" Perrie spoke and this time she wrapped her arms around me while my back was facing her. Both of us crying our eyes out.
"P-please don't leave me, I don't think I could go on without you, I love you Jade." She said while resting her head on my shoulder, letting her tears flow down my shirt.

"P-Perrie, I-, I mean,We- we need to do this. I think it's b-best that we break up." I spoke, trying my best to make it sound clear.
Perrie shook her head continously, "No, No, I won't let you, Babe, please...No!" She said while her arms wrapped tighter around me.
"P-Perrie, I'm b-breaking up with you, I'm sorry." I spoke while my hands trailed up to untangled her hands around me.
"We can do this Jade, just give me a chance...please, I'm begging you, I'm sorry.." she pleaded.
"Please l-let me go Perrie, it's what's best for us." I spoke, I know this is hard, but I have to do this, for us but especially for her.
She loves Ally, and I simply just can't go on if the love of my life is probably thinking of someone else, that just sucks.
"I want you to be happy Perrie." I said as I turned my body around.
"You make me happy Jade, I-I know I did something wrong, Don't do this...please." Perrie said as her hands slowly cupped my face.
"We have to Perrie, I'm sorry." I replied.
"I'm not letting you go without a fight." Perrie replied and before I knew it she pressed her lips on mine. Butterflies swarmed my stomach even though I already felt like dying inside.
I couldn't help but kiss back, after all this will be the last time I get to feel her soft lips on mine.

As much as I wanted for this moment to last, sadly everything must come to an end. I broke the kiss but our foreheads were still touching.
"Don't go Jade, please." She spoke.
"I'm sorry Perrie, it's over." I stated and turned around to leave.

Perrie POV

No! This can't be real!
"Jade, don't leave me...Jade!" I almost yelled as I reached for Jade's hand but she kept moving away.
"Baby please...I-"
"Let her go Perrie" I heard Calum's voice behind me.
"But I love her Calum!" I stated but then I felt him tug my wrist.
"That's why you have to let her go, she made a decision, after all you hurt her and I think you should respect the choice she made, and it was to leave you. I'm sorry.." Calum said.
"Pez I think he's right, Jade needs some time alone. Everything that happened today was too much for the both of you." Jesy stated with sadness laced in her tone.

"I'm going after Jade." Calum said and then went running away.
"Pez, I'm sorry." Leigh said as she rubbed my back.
"We really are." Jesy said.