Chapter 29...Are you in love with me?

Jade POV

Ally called us the new couple in school causing everybody to laugh. In the corner of my eyes I could see Perrie looking at me but I never looked back even though I really wanted to. I felt sorry for Gigi when Ally made fun of us.
"Sorry." I mumbled sofly while looking at Gigi.
"Jade it's fine! Don't worry about me. Plus I like it when she said new couple." Then she winked at me.

What?! I questioned myself. Is she trying to flirt with me? Then before I could focus on what Gigi had just said, my attention shifted somewhere else when I saw Perrie standing up from her seat. She headed towards Ally's spot and grabbed her left arm dragging her outside the cafeteria.
I felt my heart breaking at the sight.

After about ten minutes, Gigi kept talking and I tried my best to focus on what she was saying but I couldn't. Then suddenly my mind played tricks on me. I started imagining things about Ally and Perrie being alone together. I felt mad but mostly jealous and hurt. I wanted to be the one spending time with her.

I'm trying my hardest not to break down, but I couldn't hold it anymore. It just hurts a lot.
"Uhh. Could you excuse me for a minute. I need to go to the bathroom?" I said to Gigi.
"Yeah sure! Do you want me to come with you?" She asked.
"No thanks. I'll be back here." I replied.
"Oh Okay!" She said smiling.
Then I went to the bathroom.

Perrie POV

I dragged Ally to the bathroom. I need to tell her that I'm not doing the stupid deal anymore.
"Someone's eager." Ally smirked at me once I let go of her hand the minute we got to the bathroom.
"I'm not doing it!" I spoke up causing her to look at me with confusion.
"Oh, so Edwards is backing up now?" She said mockingly.
"Fine! Say whatever you want, tell everyone what you have to say, I'm out of it! The deal is over!" I slightly yelled.
"Oh is that so? Is it because you failed to get her to fall for you and you fell for her instead?" She questioned laughing but I never responded.
Then she continued. "You're disappointing, I always thought you were good at this, but you're not!" She spat!

"Whatever! I'm out of it!" Then I headed out the door but she quickly grabbed my arm, spun me then pinned me to the wall.
My breath hitched when I felt her lips crashed mine. Then she pulled away a bit and said "you're not gonna get away from me that easy Perrie!" Then she continued kissing me. Before I got the chance to push her off, I felt someone enter the bathroom.
Then my eyes widened in shock, it was Jade!
No! Not again!

Jade POV

I couldn't believe what I just saw again! It was Perrie and Ally and they were making out. I immediately locked eyes with her the minute she heard me entering.
I felt my heart completely crushing.
"Jade!" I heard Perrie call my name.
But I never answered instead I turned around and hurriedly made my way back to the cafeteria almost running while I tried to hold back my tears.

"Jade! Please stop!" I could hear Perrie call once more, Shit! She's following me.
I walked even faster hoping she won't catch me but unfortunately she did.
Perrie reached for my shoulders and immediately spun me around sending shivers all over my body.
"Jade!" She called out panting.
"What do you want Perrie?!" I questioned
With my eyes glaring at her.
"I just want to talk!" She answered still catching her breath.
"There's nothing to talk about!" I replied.
"Yes there is! Why are you avoiding me?!" She questioned making me raise my eyebrows.
"No I wasn't, so leave me alone!" I spat back then continued walking but she stopped me.
"Yes you were! Tell me, is it because of Ally?" She asked.
"NO! Just let go off me Perrie!" I demanded.
"No I won't! I know there is something going on between us. So just answer me Jade! Are you in love with me?"