Chapter 21...Perrie wait!

Jade POV

Perrie drove ourselves to a nearby park and we sat on one of the benches surrounding a mini pond. Her crying had ceased but her face still looks sad.  To be honest I don't really know what's going on but I don't wanna pressure her into telling me.
"It's okay baba, I'm not forcing you to tell me anything." I said as I Ran my hands on her hair while her head was on my lap.
"Just tell me whenever you're ready, okay?" I gently said and she just nodded.

We stayed at the park for about half an hour. Perrie didn't say anything, but it wasn't awkward in fact it was a comfortable silence. Then Perrie lifted her head on my lap and sat down.
"It's getting late, I probably should take you home." She said.
"Are you feeling better now?" I asked.
She somehow managed to form a smile on her face and said "much better." We both smiled, I'm glad she's okay now.
Then she stood up and grabbed my hand "Let's go, your mom probably thinks you got kidnapped if we stay here longer. You know I  don't want her to worry." She said.
"Oh it's fine, as long as I got kidnapped by you!" I replied playfully making her laugh.

We went out of the park with our hands entertwined. I like how our hands fit so perfectly, but most of all I'm glad that I somehow managed to make her smile.
Perrie pulled the car in front of our house. It was starting to get dark when we arrived.
"What's that?" She asked once we got out of her car,
"Oh, that's probably Calum and his band, they're practicing for the party that's why I was walking by myself.
"I didn't know you guys were neighbours." She added.
"Yeah, we've been neighbours and best friends since we were kids." I said.

"Thank you Jade!" Perrie said softly.
"Oh Perrie you don't have to, really" I said while I gently reached for her hands lightly squeezing them.
Perrie giggled at the action and I swear my heart just melted at the sight in front of me.
"I'm glad you're feeling better now." I said.
"I wouldn't be if it weren't for you." She said and it just made me smile.

"Say hi to your mom for me Okay?" She continued as she let go of my hand and I nodded.
"It's getting late I gotta go, bye Jade!" Then she went towards her car.
I didn't know what came over me that I just called for her name again.

Perrie POV

"Perrie wait!" I heard Jade call for me as I was about to open my car.
I turned around and I saw her running towards me.
"Jade what is i-" But then I got cut off as I felt her arms wrapped around my neck.
My breath hitched when I realised that our faces were only inches apart. My heart started pounding rapidly in my chest then out of nowhere I held her waist with both of My hands.
"Be careful." She said and I could almost feel her breath hitting my face.
I smiled at the gesture. I love the feeling having her this close to me.
Then she slowly leaned in and kissed my cheek. I felt her soft lips lingered for a few moments and I just unconsciously closed my eyes savouring the feeling. I wish I could freeze this moment.

Jade POV

I'm dying to kiss Perrie. I've been crushing on her for so long and now I think what I feel for her is more than that.
To be honest I don't know what came over me. I don't usually feel comfortable around people but when I'm with Perrie I feel like I'm myself. It seems like we've known each other for so long with the way we're acting towards each other.

I tried to control myself, I don't really know if she feels the same way for me. But what I'm really sure of is that I think I'm in love with her.
I hope she does feel something for me, but I don't wanna get my hopes up after all she's Perrie Edwards the hottest chick in school and me I'm just the opposite of her. Jade Thirlwall the nerd, and the school's punching bag. Why would somebody like her fall for me.

Instead of kissing her the way I wanted to, I gave her a friendly kiss instead. It took me a lot of my courage to do that. I'm glad we're friends even though I want it to be more than that. But at least I happened to become a part of her life, than be nothing at all.