Chapter 45...Dinner's ready

Perrie POV

I went home smiling after that, I just couldn't believe it! Jade loves me!
When I got inside the house I quickly gave my mom a hug and a quick kiss on her cheek.

"You seemed happy darling!" Mom told me smiling.
"Well I really am!" I replied giggling.
"Oh okay, then who's the lucky lady?" She asked..."wait let me guess, Ally's your girlfriend!" She said and I playfully rolled my eyes at her.
"No it's not Ally mom! Her name's Jade and she's just perfect!" I said.
" Well I'm glad to hear that...but who is this Jade?" She asked as she turned the stove off.
"Oh I'll you later, I'll just go upstairs for a minute." I said.
"Okay, but don't be long, dinner's ready then you'll tell all about this girlfriend of yours." She said smiling and my heart just melted at the thought of Jade being my girlfriend.

"She's not my girlfriend mom, but I want her too...be back in just a minute." I replied as I hurriedly sprinted upstairs and into my bedroom.
I dropped my bag on the floor and quickly pulled out my phone from my pocket and started texting Jade.

Perrie : Hey just got home safely!😙

I pressed send and smiled when my phone buzzed instantly.

Jade: Thank God! Oh and thank you for walking me home!💗

Perrie: welcome! anything for you Jadey! 😍

Then I heard my mom calling me downstairs for dinner.

Perrie: I'll text you later, mom's calling me downstairs for dinner...I wish you could join us though.😚😢

Jade: don't be sad silly...😄 I'm sure your mom's a great cook...I know how much you love food...so you'll have a great time.

Perrie: well she is, but I still wish you're here though...the food will taste so much better if I have you next to me..😍😍😍😍😍

Jade: 💙💗💗 awwww..haha😊🙊🙊
😆😜

Perrie: hey! No kidding! 😑🙆

PERRIE!!!! I heard someone call my name, and this time it was my annoying brother..
"COMING!" I replied back but not before texting Jade.

Perrie: my brother just called me...text you later gorgeous!😘

Jade: I thought you went downstairs already? 😅😙

Perrie: couldn't help it! I love texting you!💓 and I LOVE YOU!💘😍😍😍

Then there was a loud knock on the door and I knew who it was... I grumpily got up only to be met by Jonnie's face.

"What in the world is up with you? Are you deaf or something?" He said.
"Nope!" I replied as my phone buzzed in my hands, quickly opening it and reading Jade's message making me smile widely and giggle. Just then as I was starting to type, my phone got snatched from my hand!
Oh, great how could I forget I was talking to my brother!

"Who's this?" He questioned grinning madly at me as he took a quick a look at my phone screen then suddenly raised his hand above his head.
"Hey! Give it back!" I screamed as I tried to reach for it, obviously failing since he's way taller than me.
"Who's Jadey?" He asked me laughing as I desperately tried to get my phone back.
"Give me my phone this instant!" I said as I playfully punched his bicep, then stretched my arms in an attempt to grab it away from him before he reads it, trust me I know my brother.

"Nah uh! Unless you tell me who Jadey is!" He said as he turned his back away from me clutching my phone in his hands.
"I won't tell you who she is unless you give me my phone back!" I replied with my hands raised in surrender hoping he'll fall for it.
"Oops! Wrong answer!" He said laughing once more.

"Perrie, Jonnie! Downstairs now!"
Mom yelled!
"Come on, I need it." I said trying to act calmly.
Jonnie stopped laughing and finally faced me, still holding my phone.
He looked at me and I instantly got the feeling that he's gonna do something stupid once again.

"Race you downstairs!" He said, with that he sprinted off into the kitchen.
"Hey!" I yelled as I hurriedly went off after him.

Once we got into the kitchen, still I desperately tried to grab my phone from him as he once again raised his hand over his head.
"Give it to me!" I groaned in frustration.
"Jadey heart heart" Jonnie started reading, for my mom, my sister Caitlin and dad to hear still laughing stupidly.

"Aww...I love you too Perrie!(makes kissing sounds) Go have dinner with your family now, I think your brother is really sweet  for calling you..." he said out loud..
"Whoah! I like this girl already! Is she your girlfriend?" He asked turning  to look at me giving me the opportunity to snatch my phone away.

"Shut up! You idiot!" I said as I looked at my phone.
"Dinner's ready!" Mom said and we all sat down.