Chapter 4...Jesy and Leigh

Perrie POV

Time went by so slow for my liking, all my classes seemed boring. I couldn't stop thinking about what Ally whispered to me after she made fun of that nerd. Is she going to be my girlfriend now? are we gonna be officially dating. After for what seemed like hours passed, it's finally lunch time.

We spent the whole lunch talking. Nothing much happened really, except for the fact that we were joined by Jesy's boyfriend Jake and Leigh's new guy named Jordan. I felt a bit awkward to be honest since I'm the only single in the group, but it won't be for long.

Jade POV

It's lunch time now, believe me I hate having lunch in school especially now that Calum's not around. I don't feel like eating today, but I don't wanna get hungry either so instead of sitting in my usual spot I quickly grabbed my sandwich and headed off somewhere.

I looked for a place where I could stay away from all the bullies especially Ally and her friends. Lucky for me I found a spot just outside the school gym. Seems like nobody comes here a lot so I figured that it's the perfect place for me to waste time.

I hurriedly walked towards the large tree and settled underneath it. I sat on the grass and I placed my bag just beside me. I took a small bite of my sandwich as I gaze at the sky. This place is so peaceful, I felt quite relieved that I got to spend a few minutes without anyone bothering me or making fun of me.

As I was eating my sandwich, I got bored so I opened my notebook then started reviewing and doing some math problems which I absolutely enjoyed. I felt my eyelids getting heavy as I was working on the ninth problem. I glanced at my wristwatch and checked the time. I still have about half an hour before the school bell rings. I slid my pen in between the pages of my notebook and placed it on my left side. I stared at the clouds once more and then I felt myself drifting to sleep.

Perrie POV

We just finished lunch and right now we're in the bathroom retouching our makeup.

"You know what Pez I think we should come with you to the gym" Leigh said while applying a bit of lip gloss.
"Yeah, Leigh's right, just because you're the Perrie Edwards doesn't mean those cheerios won't do no harm." Jesy added with her green eyes glaring at me.

I scoffed and stopped applying my lipstick. "Oh great, so you guys don't trust me now. You don't think I could do it?" I questioned while looking at their reflection in the mirror.

They both laughed at me.
"What?" I asked with an annoyed tone.
"It's not that we don't trust you." Leigh said. Then Jesy added " It's her that we don't trust."
"Yeah yeah whatever." I replied.

"I know she seems a bit mean, but I assure you she's an amazing person." I said to them smiling.
"Look Pez we're not saying she's not the right girl for you." Said Leigh.
"We just want to be there for you." Jesy said. "I would love to see my stupid friend act like a total idiot in front of her future girlfriend." She continued.

Then both Leigh and Jesy burst into laughter.
" you know what we're just kidding." Leigh said while pouting obviously noticing my annoyances.
" I know, I know, it's just that you both get REALLY annoying sometimes." I said.
"The point is, we want to be there for you no matter what. If you really like this girl then we like her too even if she's a total bitch  As long as she treats you right." Jesy said as she held her hand on my shoulders.

"Jesy's right. Oh and we've got tissues if she dumps you, not that we're hoping for it. But yeah, in case it happens." Leigh said.
"Then we'll kick her ass if she hurts you." Jesy said.
"We just want to be there for you Pez. Please." Leigh said with pleading eyes.
I sighed, " okay fine. But don't do anything stupid." I reminded them.
"Yes!!!!" Leigh squeled. "Okay. I'll consider your request just for today. You can count on us then." Jesy said.

"Group hug!" Leigh said then we got into a group hug.
"It good to have two idiotic friends to be honest." I said playfully, just then the bell rang, Then we all went to class.