Chapter 28...Not some Gigi girl

Jade POV

"Hey Jade!" Gigi greeted me with lips smiling widely when she heard me call for her.
"Hi!" I smiled back.
"So are you feeling better now?" She asked worriedly.
"Yeah, I'm great!" I replied slightly giggling.
"That's wonderful!" She answered.
"Uhmm..hey listen I just want to give you this." I said as I opened my bag and got out her hoodie and handed it to her.
"Oh Jade...you Don't have to really." Gigi said as she grabbed my hand.
"But it's yours." I replied.
"Yeah but it looked better on you, so if you want you can have 'em." Gigi said.
"Uhmm. .a-are you sure?" I asked which made her laugh.
"Of course silly! It's yours Jade." Gigi said as she lightly squeezed my hands.
"Oh Ok...Thanks!" I answered back.

While me and Gigi were talking I could feel holes boring through my back knowing that Perrie was watching us from behind. Whenever Gigi says something funny causing me to laugh, I could hear Perrie curse lowly or annoyingly scoff, which I find really enjoyable at the moment.
Anyways Gigi walked me to my first class and It actually caught me off guard when she laced our fingers. I find it really cute though when she started swaying it as we went off.

It's nice being with Gigi, but it would never be the same being with Perrie. I still wish It was Perrie that I was holding hands with but I guess fate never brought us.

Perrie POV

I made my way to the canteen for lunch. I was looking for Jade hoping I would get the chance to talk to her without someone getting on the way. Jesy and Leigh already sat on our usual table while I was still on the line waiting for my lunch. Just then I heard giggles from behind me making me turn around.

"Seriously?!" I thought to myself.
There I saw Jade and Gigi getting cozy. Another wave of jealousy surged through me. I only took a quick glance at them but It was enough for me to capture the stupid image that I had just witnessed. Gigi's arms were wrapped around Jade's waist from behind while her head rested on her shoulders, and they're giggling!

As soon as I got my lunch I hurriedly made my way to my table while Purposely hitting Gigi's upper arm with my right shoulder as I made my way to our lunch spot.
"Hey!" Gigi half yelled at me after I tugged her.
"Oops sorry! my bad!" I said flashing a fake smile at Gigi while taking a quick glance at the brown eyed beauty next to her.
As I was about to get a bite, Jade and Gigi sat on the table next to us.
"Could this day get any worse?!" I mumbled.
Now I got a clear view of them. Wow! That's just perfect.

-
"Stop doing that, those potatoes are already mashed!" Leigh said giggling when she noticed me unconsciously smashing the food with the fork in my hand.
"Yeah, she's right Pez, you're killing those potatoes!" Jesy agreed causing both of them to laugh while I just rolled my eyes and stuffed some food in my mouth not caring how big the dollop was.

Then Ally passed by Jade and Gigi's table while saying.
"Ooh..Einstein's got a date today! Looks like we got a new couple in school everyone! Better get yourselves some room later!" Then everybody laughed, except me!
That wasn't funny at all! No, no! Hell NO!!Anger fumed my head and horrible images of Jade and Gigi together got me thinking.
The thought of Gigi and Jade spending a night together is totally out of the way.
They can't do that! That should be me and Jade doing that! Not some Gigi girl.

"Pez are you alright?" Jesy asked me while my eyes were glued to the annoying "So called" new couple in front of me.
But I didn't answer back instead both of them followed my gaze.
"Oops! Someone's Jelly!" Leigh exclaimed while looking back at me, causing both of them again to burst into fits of laughter.
"Shut up!" I snapped with my eyebrows knit together as I stab the slice of sandwich with the fork in my hand.
"Whoah! Calm down." Leigh said.