Chapter 33...I'm really happy for you

Perrie POV

Tears fell down my cheeks and into the flowers when I saw Jade kiss Gigi passionately. My heart shattered into millions of pieces and all I could do was control the sounds of my weeping so that I won't get caught.

I heard their conversation and from the looks of it, it was clear enough that Jade doesn't love me. It hurts to see the person you love kiss somebody else, but what hurts the most was wishing you were that person instead.

I took another peek at the small space between the door frame and the door. There I saw the love of my life smiling widely at Gigi while her hands clung around her neck. She seemed really happy and I'm glad she is. I smiled at the thought that somebody made her happy and Gigi deserves her, I mean she's a nice girl unlike me who only snogs different guys and girls in school. I don't deserve Jade she deserves someone better, someone like Gigi.

I slowly wiped my tears away with the back of my hand. I saw a small bin right next to where I was standing. I took one last glance at Jade and Gigi and said to myself "I love you Jade, and I'm really happy for you!" I slowly dropped the flowers into the trash and carefully walked away without getting caught. They seemed so focused with each other that they didn't seem to notice I was there.

Jade POV

Gigi went home and we got a date set on tomorrow evening. I kissed Gigi, I mean I only did that to prove to myself that I can forget about Perrie. But who am I fooling, all throughout the kiss all I could think of was Perrie and nobody else. I'm not planning on playing with Gigi's feelings and maybe it's too early to tell myself that my heart belongs to Perrie, I mean who knows.

I went upstairs and plopped myself on my bed. A couple of minutes later the door bell rang and I went downstairs to check on it.
Mom came in with a bunch of of groceries.
"Someone's got a date!" She greeted me.
What?! I asked myself how does mom know?
"H-how?" I asked but got cut off.
"Oh dear! A mother knows everything!" She said smiling as I helped her carry the bags.

We went to the kitchen and I helped her cook dinner. She kept on asking questions about the date and she seemed really excited about it. What's funny though was that she never questioned who asked me out and that was the next thing I was gonna tell her but she went out the back door to throw out a few stale bread. And when she came back she had a bunch of tulips in her hands and her face looks a bit mad.

"Honey do you know how expensive these are?" She asked while she stood by the door raising the flowers.
"Uhh...are those flowers?" I asked puzzled.
"Tulips, Jade dear, you don't just throw gifts in the trash. What will Perrie say when she sees these?!" She asked and I got confused.
"Perrie?!" I questioned while my heart beat increased when I mentioned her name.
"Of course Jade, Perrie, who else? You two are going out on date and-" then I cut her off.
"Perrie didn't ask me out on a date." I corrected her with my eyebrows knitted.

"Oh don't be silly honey, I think I know Perrie when I see her, she was here before I went out the house and-"
"She was here?!" I half yelled.
"Jade dear, of course she was here, why do you think I would leave the house unlocked?" Mom asked.
"But mom it wasn't Perrie who asked me out. It was Gigi! " I confirmed.
"Gigi? Who's Gigi?" Mom asked.
"Well that's what I was gonna tell you mom 'coz you haven't asked who I was going out with yet." I said shocked.

"Well I never asked 'coz I thought you were going out with Perrie!" Mom answered.
"But mom! Perrie wasn't here, how come I didn't see her?" I asked while I started pacing back and forth.
"Jade, who do you think brought these?" She asked gesturing to the flowers.
"I don't know, Dad maybe, it can't be Perrie mom!" I whined.
"Your father? your father's out of the country dear and he hasn't checked on us for the past two years." Mom answered.
I sighed.
"Mom please tell me you're joking." I said as I breathe out.
"I wish I was honey, I never asked who you were going out with because Perrie told me she wants to take you out on a date, that's why she brought you flowers and she said she was gonna wait for you inside." Mom answered as she grabbed a vase from the cabinets.
"What?!" I asked shocked Perrie was planning to ask me out?