Chapter 39...Is Jade Here?

Jade POV

Nobody loves me, that's what's true. Everyone around me became a blur as I started walking looking like someone who just slept in a huge bed of garbage. My tears kept streaming down my face no matter how hard I tried to hold it.

I took a cab home, and the driver even asked me sympathetically about what happened to me, but I couldn't even give him a proper reply instead I just cried more during the ride.

I slowly walked to the front porch hoping that my mom was busy or something just so I could sneak into my room without her knowing. I don't want her to see me like this, I don't want her to worry about me.
I reached for the knob with hands shaking.
With just one click it swung open, and unfortunately or fortunately mom was there.

"Jade?! Why are you here so early? How was the-" she stopped talking once she saw me looking like a mess in the doorway.
"Jade!" She exclaimed worriedly.
"Mom." I said with voice low and raspy, then she engulfed me in a tight hug not caring about the food bits and stains on my body.
"What happened?! Who did this to you?" With that I cried even harder in her arms.
"Shhh..It's alright! I'm here." Mom said as she rubbed my back.

Perrie POV

I feel like a crazy person as I ran around the theme park looking for Jade. I've even bumped strangers here and there but I just can't seem to find her. I've seen Gigi here, so I assumed she must have brought Jade and left her anywhere. I knew there was something about Gigi that I seemed to dislike, not that I was judging her, turned out my instincts were right.

My phone rang as I stood a few feet away from the ferris wheel. I answered it not even bothering to look at the caller ID.
"Did you find her?" The voice on the other line spoke and I immediately realized it as Leigh.
"No! I can't Leigh, and I'm really worried!" I confessed as I wiped a few drops of sweat on my forehead.
"We can't find her too Pez!" Leigh said.
"What if she's alone? What if she's hurt? Leigh I can't stand it. I need to find her." I said worriedly and even blamed myself for not even asking for her phone number, that would have been a lot easier.
"Calm down Pez! You'll find her, let's just hope for the best!" Leigh answered.
"I don't know where else to go." I told her.
"Hey what if she went home." I heard Jesy's voice over the line.
"Pez! Jesy said what if Jade went home already or maybe the date got cancelled." Leigh spoke up.
"Yeah you're right! I'll go check on her." I replied immediately.
"Okay, be careful Pez!" And with that I ended the call.

I hurriedly took a cab and immediately paid the driver once I reached Jade's house.
I knocked on the door not caring if I would embarass myself in front of Jade's mom remembering how I chickened out when I was planning on asking Jade out before.
After a few minutes the door flew open and I saw Jade's mom.

"Perrie?" She asked.
"Good evening Mrs., I mean Norma, I'm sorry to bother you, but uhmm..is Jade here? I asked.
"Yes, she just arrived and she's upstairs." She said with voice low as she took a deep breath.
"Oh, uhmm, Is she Okay?" I questioned hoping to get a positive feedback.
"Jade's not feeling very well now Perrie." Norma answered.
"Why what happened?" I asked nervously.
"I really don't know, she hasn't spoken a word yet. She just came home crying with food stains all over her body." She said sadly with teary eyes.
"Oh no!" I gasped.
"Can I talk to her?" I pleaded.
"I'm afraid Jade doesn't want to talk right now. I think I should go ask her first."
She answered.
"Uhmm..you're right, I just hope she'll be okay." I replied and after that Norma gave me a hug.
"Thank you for being so concerned Perrie." She told me as I hugged her back.