Chapter 27...Gigi

Jade POV

I felt guilty for leaving Perrie, but at the same time I kinda have a feeling that I really don't wanna talk to her.
She said I was acting really different, of course I knew what she meant and she was right, it really was because of Ally.

I thanked Gigi for giving me a ride home as well as for lending me her hoodie, and she went home after that. I dried myself the minute I got home and thankfully mom was already sleeping.
I curled under the covers and then I felt myself crying.
Why does this have to happen? Why is everything so difficult? First I happened to be the school punching bag, second all of the world's stupidity has been dumped into me and third I fell in love with the person I've been crushing on for years that just so happens to not love me back.

I spent most of the night crying my eyes out. What hurts the most is not the fact that I get bullied everyday, but because Perrie loves Ally not me. Then I found myself laughing and crying at the same time. Well I guess I just have to accept the truth that someone like Perrie Edwards, the school's popular girl who is absolutely gorgeous will never fall for a stupid clumsy nerd like me, Jade Thirlwall.

-
Now it's Monday morning, I got up of bed after my alarm clock woke me up. "Another day of torture then." I murmured to myself while looking at my reflection in the mirror. I took a shower, got dressed and headed downstairs for breakfast.
Before I walk out of the house, I remembered Gigi's hoodie and decided to return it to her before class starts so I hurriedly grabbed it and slid it into my backpack and walked to school with Calum.

Yesterday Calum found out about what happened to me. He confronted me about it and got mad for not telling him that I went to Dinah's party.
Well I told him I was sorry for not telling him but then I explained that I didn't go there because of the stupid party.
He understood it, and was actually pissed but he just can't stay mad at me for too long and that's one thing I love about him.

When we got to school we parted ways once we reached the hallways. Then suddenly I saw Perrie with her back leaned against her locker. Then a few more lockers away I saw Gigi talking to another girl. "Must be her friend." I mumbled to myself. I shifted my gaze back to Perrie and found that she was already looking at me. I averted my gaze back to Gigi and decided to go talk to her so I walk straight ahead completely ignoring Perrie and just walking past her.
"Gigi!" I called.

Perrie POV

I was waiting for Jade as I was standing next to my locker. I knew she was gonna pass here. Minutes later I saw her coming in. I felt my heart beating fast and my throat getting dry. Then suddenly she looked at me, but I just can't read her expression. She then looked away the minute we locked eyes with each other. I straigtened myself up repeating everything in my brain the things I needed to explain to her.

She then started walking towards me. When she was only a few feet away from me I was about to open my mouth but then I heard her call someone else.
"Gigi!" She called with eyes looking straight ahead as she just walked past me.
"Gigi? What the fuck?!" I questioned myself as I looked at her walking towards Gigi.
I felt myself boiling with jealousy once I saw Gigi look back at her with a smile on her face as if Jade's the most beautiful girl in the world, which is absolutely true. But she has no right to do that, only me, just me. Jade is mine.

I watched them the whole time they've been talking but I try not to make it so obvious so I opened my locker and pretended to gather something. When I took another glance at them Gigi grabbed Jade's hand. I felt even more jealous at it.
Then suddenly they started walking away with hands entertwined and swaying. I slammed my locker shut, my eyes still glued to them as they marched away from me.
Then my arm got tugged by my two best friends breaking my contact away from the annoying sight in front of me, then the bell rang.