Drunk Argument - Jason.

Pretty Little Liars Imagines.

Drunken Argument.

Jason: You two had just got back from the bar, and let's just say Jason wasn't in the best of moods, but you couldn't care less because you was too drunk. You stumble your way into the house before you knew it you fell right onto the your face. You turn onto your back laughing way too hard at yourself. Jason quickly turns away from you shaking his head, you sit up and shout really loudly "Jason! Jaaaassooonnn.." You slur really loudly.
"What the fuck do you want?" Jason shouts as you sit there stunned, not knowing what to say, you look down as you get up and mumble "nothing..".
Jason continues to walk away as you turn on the light, the brightness hurt your eyes after 15 shots. You feel like shit since Jason has never raised his voice before at you, you stumble your way to the door because you feel like another shot of vodka coming your way, before you even get near the door, you feel a hand grab your waist and spin you around.
"Where the fuck are you going?!" Jason demands as you contain the giggles, you look at him and he shakes his head. "(Y/N), you are bleeding!" He shouts as you cannot contain this anger.
"Why are you being such a dick with me?! So what I got drunk, I had fun. Sue me." You sassily say as you walk past him and take off your shoes. You feel a tear roll down your cheek. You look at jason as he stands there and gives you this look that makes you melt.
"You are making this so hard so hard Y/N , you keep getting drunk instead of showing or telling me your emotions." Jason sits and puts his head into his hands.
You stand there and look at him. You have been hiding your emotions in a bottle vodka. You stumble over to him and grab his hands that are placed into his head and kisses his nose.
"No matter what Jason, I do love you. I don't mean to make it hard for you whatsoever, but if I do.. I'm sorry." You say as you look down. He looks at you and pulls your face closer to his, you can't help but giggle. Jason kisses you, and you don't hesitate to kiss him back, you both smile at each other. "I promise to tell you how I feel." You kiss his cheek, and you start to walk away. As you make your way to the door to shut it, a brick comes through the window on the door. And the glass hits you, you fall down as you scream. "Y/N!!!" Jason shouts as he runs over to you. You grab the brick and look at the note attached to it.
"You play with alcohol, I play with bricks. -A"

You both stare at each other, speechless.