The way she looks at me. -You/Caleb.

This is one of the first boys point of view. And I hope you guys like this one. Thank you so much for the views.

There she is, Y/N, the most beautiful girl that I have ever laid eyes on. Even though we have only spoke once, she always makes me smile, even when she does that little thing with her lip when she is talking, or even watching the teachers during the lessons we have together.
I was stood at my lockers, thinking about where I'm going to live this time, since my foster family kicked me out, but like to take my money.
"Hey?" I hear a girls voice say, as I turn to look at her, and its Y/N! I smile at her as she does with me.
"Can I help you?" I ask as she pulls out a phone from her pocket, and I know exactly what she wants, since my hacking business is going spiral, and I need all the money I can get.
"Please can hack into this phone, I will pay double?" Y/N says with a big smile.
"Sure." I say as I take it, and she pulls out her real phone.
"What? You want double phones hacked?" I ask as Y/N laughs and I smile.
"No silly, I was going to give you my number, so you can ring or text me when you are done with the phone, okay?" She says as she writes down her number on a piece of paper, and passes it too me. I smile and take it, I feel like I'm about to hug her, wait what?
"Thank you." I say as I shut my locker and she smiles at me, and walks away, over to the other girls, whose names I have no idea of.
"Hey wait!" I shout even though I don't know why.
Y/N turns round and walks over to me as I look at her beauty.
"I was going to ask..if urhm.." I say in a stutter, this has never happened to me before, I'm usually the most smoothest guy you will ever meet, but I can't even get my words out.
"Hmm?" She says with a raised up eyebrow, ok here goes nothing.
"Will you..go on a date with me?" I say as she looks shocked.
"I just made a fool out of myeself, I'm sorry I'll go.." I say as I try to hurry out but I feel a hand around my wrist.
"No, I will!" Y/N practically shouts as I smile at her.
"Really?!" I say in happiness, as she smiles at me.