Noel Imagine/Teigan.

This imagine is for TeigzBbyxo I hope you like this Hun!
This is from Noels POV.

"I can't believe it's been a year since you've been gone, Teigan." I whisper to her grave that her body stays.
That night, I lost everything that I ever cared about, even though I was such a jerk, I would've done anything for that girl.
-Flash Back-
"Where the fuck is she?" I shout. Aria, Emily, Spencer , Hanna and Mona was already outside hugging people while I stood there, worried out of my life.
"A told her to follow the lighted path way." Mona states as I look at her, "she's coming." I hear Emily say as she tries to reassure us all.
"I'm going in." Toby says as I nod in agreement with him.
"You can't! What about if A traps you guys in?" Spencer says.
"Then you guys can get us out!" I sternly say as me and Toby go to walk towards the bunker, but then..my life flashed upon my eyes.
We were all on the ground as I opened my eyes and saw the bunker on fire.
"No!" I shout as I get up but I'm held back by Mike and Caleb.
"Let me go! Let me goo!!" I cry as the girls begin crying.
"Teigan, I'm so sorry." I shout as I begin to cry harder.
"This can't be happening right now.." Spencer says as she cries on Toby's shoulder.
The police turn up, and then they tell me once they go inside..
"I'm sorry to tell you guys this but..Teigan perished in the fire." I fall to my knees as I cry.
-Present Time.-
"I'm so sorry baby..I should've gone in there, and saved you. I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you no matter how hard I tried. I'm sorry you had to go through that alone." I cry as I hug her grave, just to feel close to her one more time.
"Noel?" I hear Spencer say behind me as I look and see everyone there.
"I can't believe." I cry harder as We all huddled up together.
"We will find the person who did this and make them pay!" Ezra states as I cry harder.

I'm sorry I couldn't protect you no more Teigan, but I will always love you, no matter what. And for A, I will destroy that son of a bitch who made me lose the love of my life.

I hope you like this sweetie!