My girlfriend -Mike

This is going to be from Mike's POV. I hope you guys like this.

"Heyyy Mike." y/n slurs down the phone as I laugh at her but feel concerned about her.
"Where are you?" I ask as she giggles loudly.
"Noel Kahns cabin" she says as I get up straight away, I hate that Noel Kahn he always try to chat her up and makes it feel annoyed.
"I gotta go babe." Y/N says as she hangs up and I look at my phone. I jump up off my bed and grab my coat and keys, I rush out of my house and get into my car.
All I can think about is her, I want her to be with me right now, not drunk out of her mind, I mean she kept calling me Michelle.
I drive my way to Noel Kahn's Cabin.
I jump out of my car, and run into the party where I see various people sharing drinks, hooking up and being sick, I stare around and look for y/n. Then I see Aria.
"Hey!" I shouted as Aria looks at me confused,
"Hey Mike?" Aria says and I smile.
"Where's Y/N?" I ask and she looks around,
"Have you checked outside?" Aria questions as I run outside to see Y/N getting hassled by Noel.
I run over to them and push Noel.
"What the fuck man! Can't you see that's my girlfriend!" I shout as Y/N runs next me.
"Don't you ever go near Y/N ever again! Or I will kill you and that's not a threat, it's a god damn promise." I say as I grab Y/N and begin to walk out of that stupid forsaken place.
"Mike." Y/N says as I look at her and grab her face.
"You are mine Y/N. nobody else's, mine." I say as I plant a kiss on her soft lips.

I know this may be shit but I hope you guys like this.