Seeing him again. -Caleb.

I hope you guys like this.
And please can you guys not leave negative messages to me, I mean I'm trying my fucking hardest and it makes me feel like shit when you guys give me shit for trying.
Anyway, thank you guys who are being supportive.
Xo.

Its been a year since Caleb left for Ravenswood, I mean I have let it go, but there is times where I ball out and I can't help it, I mean it just feels weird not having someone there who was always there for me whenever I needed someone more.

I was at the brew with Aria and Spencer since they was trying to decode their last message from A, I was trying to help but Spencer was more certain that Paige was A. I didn't want to agree because its Emily's girlfriend, since Maya, I have already lost a lot of people and I didn't want to lose my besfriend to a false accusation.
"I don't think its Paige." I finally Chirm in as Aria nods in agreement.
"But Y/N, Alison had a reason to hate that girl, and she would torment her for years. Paige probably wanted her own back at Alison for hurting her for all those years, its not the first time that Paige has tried to hurt us, or even Emily for that matter, she tried to drown her that time?" Spencer says as me and Aria look at each other, yeah she did. But she was jealous that Emily was team leader, it doesn't mean that she was willing to take the best part of Emily away from her, all these opinions that Spencer has on her is really rude.
"I understand that Spencer, but we have always been wrong about the people we have accused I just-" Aria says as she stops mid sentence as she looks over my shoulder, with her mouth wide open.
I slowly turn around and see the face that I wanted to see since they left !e for good.
Caleb Rivers.
I sit there in shock as he orders his drink, he turns to look around and sees me, he gives me a good look and blinks a lot.
He gives me a short smile and all the memories come flooding back, how he looks after me, and he hugged me when I was sad, our first time, and everything else..

Part two of this will be up tomorrow