Imagine for Layla.

This imagine is for Layla, I hope you guys like this , and I hope you like this too chick.
prettylittletriska

"Toby, he doesn't like me like that." I say to my boyfriend Toby who has been on my case ever since Mike Montgomery made a pass at me at Hanna's surprise party for Caleb, but I honestly think he was far too drunk.
"Are you sure Lay, I mean you two have known each other since you were both little through Aria?" Toby questions as I roll my eyes at him.
"Yeah I know, but I hardly think that Mike has a crush on me. Anyway, I've got to go to Arias now." I say as Toby's eye shut up at me as if I just said I was pregnant.
"You can't go there!" Toby shouts as I look at him in shock,
"If you go there, you've got to choose between Mike and Me." Toby states as I look at him instant shock.
"What do you mean?" I ask as Toby walks to my front door, and he looks back at me.
"Me or Mike." Toby slams the door on his way out as I stare at the closed door.
I've never been in this position before, what do I do? What do I say? Millions and millions of questions are going through my mind right now, as if I'm google search.
I grab my car keys, and walk out my house, looking as upset as ever, I don't know if I feel anything for Mike or Toby. I drive to Arias, still with the questions in my mind.
I drive up onto Arias drive, but then I see Mike, sat on his porch, I take a deep breath and get out of my car.
I go and sit next to Mike, who then looks at me, with his sweet eyes and perfect jawline..
"I guess now, I should tell you how I feel," mike says as I look at him confused,"here's the thing, I have always liked you since I met you, and I know you have a boyfriend but the thing is, I couldn't help try and make a pass, you are so beautiful Layla, and I'm sorry but I don't want you to be with Toby.." Mike admits as I stare at him in disbelief..

What the fuck do I do?!?

I hope you like this babes. Sorry it's not long🙈
Xo