4

"Who the hell is that?" Grace asked as she looked at her phone.
"I don't know." Jordan says as she puts her phone into her back pocket.
"I need to go now. Cover for me?" Jordan says as the girls nod at her and she walks out, avoiding any teachers.

Spencer stood in her kitchen, getting ready for the court hearing for her Sisters and Mothers trail. Not knowing what to think nor say, she wants to turn off her head but she know she could not.
"We need to talk." Spencer turns around to see her daughter, stood in the living room.
"Jordan, what the hell. You need to be in school." Spencer says as she grabs her bag.
"Who the hell is Alex Drake, mom?" Jordan demanded more than a question.
Spencer stood in shock, not knowing what to say to her young daughter who didn't know anything about her real life. Who she actually was or is.
"It's complicated." Spencer tried to defend herself as Jordan gave her the look of betrayal.
"No mom, what complicated is trying to unravel noodles." Jordan's hasty reply took Spencer by surprise, "don't talk to me like that." Spencer sternly says as Jordan shakes her head.
"Who is she , mom?" Jordan demanded one more time.
"My twin sister." Spencer finally gave in, but Jordan looked at her in shock.
"Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't grandpa or Grandma tell me?! For goodness sake! Why didn't Melissa tell me!" Jordan standing in front of her mother, who saw herself in her own eyes.
"Because Grandpa And Grandma.." Spencer sat down as did Jordan, "Me and Alex wasn't Grandmas children." Jordan stood there in shock, disbelief in what she had heard.
"What do you mean?" Jordan eager to know more as she sat down next to Spencer who looked emotionally drained.
"Your grandpa is your full bloodied grandpa, and my* dad had an affair with..mine and Alex's mother. Mary Drake." Spencer took a sigh of pain, as she looked into her daughters eyes, the confusion on her face as looked down.
"So, does that mean that Veronica isn't my grandmother..that Mary Drake is?" Her daughters tone wore out by the truth.
"Yeah." Spencer says as Jordan stands up and grabs her bag.
"I better go back to school." Jordan says as Spencer quickly raises up.
"No, don't. I'll let you have a sick day, then I can explain everything to you." Spencer says as Jordan side smiles and nods in agreement.
Spencer goes to pick up her phone when she is stopped by her daughter.
"Another thing mom," Jordan grabs her phone and opens up the text from the anonymous person, "Who is A?" Jordan asks as she holds up her phone.