Toby imagine/Elizabeth.

This imagine is for ATLIKESSK
I Hope you like this Hun!

"I can't be the only one who seen Ali at the fire." I said as the girls look at me, they give me the look of confusion but I know we all seen her.
"We have too many secrets." Emily says as she looks at her hands.
"Yeah like the jenna thing." Aria sighs as we all begin to blurt our secrets.
"Or that Elizabeth likes Toby." Hanna blurts as I stare at her in utter shock. I can't believe she just said that. Spencer nudges her as I quickly jump up and run out the room, with tears flooding my cheeks.

I quickly run down the stairs where I begin to pour out all over.
"Elizabeth!" Emily says as she runs behind me, I turn around and she embraces me with a hug.
"I told her that in confidence." I cry on her shoulder, we both pull away and she gives me the look.
"If you don't mind me asking." Emily sits next to me, "why do you like him?" Emily's ask.
"I like him because he is perfect and amazing. He makes me so happy, he isn't like any of guy. He is just so amazing..I can't even begin to describe him half of the time." I admit as Emily smiles at me, "he makes you feel special, doesn't he?"
"Not just special. Fucking perfect. He brings the happy side of me out. He brings me so much joy, and I think I'm..in love with him Em." I say as she smiles at me.

I hope you like this sweetie!!?