5

I know i haven't updated this in a while but guys, so much went on. i hope i can keep updating this regularly and you guys love this new story chapter.

"Who is A?" 

That one sentence, kept going through Spencers mind. 

"What did you just ask me?" Spencer asked as her daughter stood there in confusion, her eyes filled with worry.

"Who is..A?" Jordan trailed on the question as she got closer to her mother. Flash backs began to happen for Spencer. The doll house, the deaths..everything. 

--At School--

"I cant keep covering for Jordan." Kaci said as they all walked down there corridor,  "Mrs Grant was giving me evils, she knew i was lying."

"I wonder whats happened, not like her to miss her first day of senior year. Spencer could be telling her about Alex." Lucia states as she pulls up to her locker, "You know my mum told me that this use to be her old locker here. Crazy huh?" Lucia grins as the other girls giggle to themselves. 

"Hey..so guys we need to ask you something. We dont know whether its just our mums who dont talk about it, but do your parents talk to you about their high school experience? Me and Grace have been told some stuff, but they always look sad about it, you know?" Lily says as all the other girls realise that they havent really been told much of their parents life in high school.

"I mean, they havent really ever told me stuff. All i know is that your my mum met my dad here when he was living in the school," Kaci says as all the girls give her confused looks, "Long Story." 

Lucia opens up her locker to see a note fall outta of it, she looks around and gives a confused look to the girls. 

"Hey guys." Jordan runs up to the girls as they all look at her, shes out of breathe so she mustve ran here. "Where have you been? Mrs Grant is so pissed at you and me." Kaci crosses her arms and pulls one of her famous bitch faces. "I know Kaci and im sorry, ok? but seriously something weird just happened at home. I asked my mum about A and she completely blew me off. She told me not to worry about it but I-"

"What the hell?" Lucia says as she opens up the note. The girls ask her whats wrong but shes just there standing in some kind of state of confusion. 

The letter she holds in her hand is a report that Aria made, accusing him of  Statutory rape. She couldnt believe what she was seeing, Lucia felt sick to the core. 

Jordan grabs the note of Lucia and reads through it, "What the hell is this? Who is doing this?" Grace asks as she reads the letter over Jordans shoulder. "I'm so confused, i know that my dad is older than my mum but..He would never do something like this to her, They look so happy together. I dont understand.." Lucia says as they are all spooked by the bell. 

"Look, we will discuss this at lunch. I cant afford to miss another class." Jordan says as she hands back Lucia the letter, "Look, dont worry about it. Its probably someone playing a prank." 

They all begin walking to class, everyone confused and dazed.

"They know about A." Spencer sits as everyone looks at her in shock, she sent an sos out to everyone. 

"What do you mean?"Aria asks as she grabs Ezras hand and holds it tight, "Jordan came home and asked. I told her to go back to school, what do i say to her?" There was silence in the room until Hanna said something that shocked the whole room.

"We need to tell them guys, they need to know. We've protected them their whole life now, they are in high school..there is going to be rumours about us, about Ali coming back from the dead, about Aria dating her English teacher, and even Spencer with your drug habit, and not to mention we was the girls who were kidnapped in their senior year for God knows how long.."

To be continued 

Guys, i know this isnt my best work but its really late here. i hope you guys enjoy this.