Meeting Him For The First Time.- Caleb.

So I know I upload a lot, but I'm trying to get all my ideas out before I start school again, not that the imagines are going to stop when I get back, they just might, slow down or I may not posy regularly.
I hope you guys understand.
Xo.

Another day, in this boring school. "What is the point of learning about science?"You thought to yourself as you play with your pen, you are so deep in your thoughts that the sound of your pen dropping, made your skin jump! You bend to get but someone already had there hand on it, you pull yourself up and look at him. He was wearing a check shirt, with black jeans, white beanie and had long hair, sorta like a rock star.
"I think this belongs to you." He said as you grabbed the pen, and side smiled at him.
"Thank you." You say as he goes back to his seat, "why did he just get up from his seat to just give me pen?" You thought again..
10 minutes went by, and you finally heard the bell go. You sighed in relief because Mr Smith was about to ask you a question. You grab your bag and textbooks, and practically feel like a the Flash in the way you ran out of that room. You meet up with Aria and Spencer by their lockers.
"Hey Y/N." Aria beams a smile at you.
"Heyy." You say back as you feel out of breath.
They both laugh at you because they know perfectly why you are out of breath. You had remembered something that you needed to ask the girls.
"You know that boy, over there?" You point and they both nod.
"Who is he?" You ask.
"That's Caleb Rivers. The rosewood bad boy." Spencer explains as you nod and Aria makes the remark of..
"Looks like Noel Kahn's been replaced, wonder how he will take that?" Aria laughs as she says it.
You and Spencer both laugh which catches the sight of a lot of people, even Caleb, the school hotty in your books.
"So, have any of you guys heard anything from A?" Emily and Hanna rush over to you guys as you all get your phones out, you unlock it to see a message, but not from A, Caleb?! "How did he get my number?!" You whisper harshly too yourself.
"What?" Hanna asks with a slightly confused face.
"I urhm said nothing from A on my phone." You say as you hold it up.
"I got something, so did Hanna." Emily says as she passes you her phone and Aria and Spencer read over your shoulders.

If only people could see how guilty you pretty little bitches look.
-A.

You pass Emily her phone back, and you all stand there in shock.
"What have we done?" Spencer asks as you all stand there, looking at each other, too shocked for words. You hear the bell go for your next period, "great maths!" You say sarcastically to yourself. You make your way too Mrs Harrison's class before you knew it, you was inside the cleaners closet, with Caleb?
"How did you get my number?" You ask while breaking the silence.
"Something I'd like to call, for me to know." He says back with a bit of sass, you smile at him, as he gives you one back.
"So.,why am I inside a closet?" You ask as he smiles.
"I wanted to talk to you, Hi I'm-"
"Caleb Rivers, I know." You sassily say back.
"I see someone's done there research." Caleb laughs.
You and Caleb spend all of Mrs Harrison's lesson, inside of the cleaning closet, getting to know each other, which was really nice.
Caleb opens up the door and motions you to get out first, and that you do. The hallways are completely vacant. You both leave the closest and just look at each other.
"By the way, I'm -" Before you could say anything Caleb interrupts you.
" Y/N Y/L/N." He says as you smile. You hear the bell ring and Caleb grins at you, "feel free to stay in that closest with me anytime" he shouts as you nod at him.

I know this is bad, but it's nearly 2am over, and I'm really tired, so goodnight me lovelies.
Xo.