Fight for me/part 2.

This is From your POV.

I can't do this anymore. I really can't. All the running around and making sure that we aren't being watched 24/7 is killing me..

Ezra POV

I stand there, in shock..Y/N is the only person I love..
I grab my jacket and run out of my apartment, and out of my building to see her cuddled up to her knees crying..
"Y/N?" My tone much lower now.
"It doesn't matter anymore, does it?" Y/N whimpers as I look at her.
"Us. It doesn't matter." Those words make my heart stop..
"How doesn't it matter? Listen to me Y/N." I say as she stands up and looks at me with her make up all down her face, and her red nose from where she had been crying.
"If you really think I didn't love you..why would you stay with me for so long? Do you think I like being silent all the time? Sometimes I want to just grab you and kiss your lips so show the world that I am in love with you! I have liked and loved people before but it was all black and white for me, Y/N but every time I am with you, I see colour and if I'm to be honest with you, it makes me the happiest man alive. I don't want this to ever end, the hugs or kisses we do when no one sees us, Jackie and I are nothing because I never saw colour with her, everything was dull to me before I met you and now that I finally have, I never want to lose the colour again because without you, there wouldn't be a reason for me to smile every morning." I admit as Y/N stands there and smiles at me, "what I'm trying to say is..I love you." I admit.