Being Jealous. -Caleb.

You and Caleb sat at the Brew, speaking about how fun this summer has been and how its been great ever since you two met each other.
"I love you so much Y/N." Caleb says as you smile at him and grab his hand and simply say back.
"I love you more."
You both lean in to kiss, and this isn't like any ordinary kiss, this kiss symbols that you two will be together to the day you both die.
You both pull away as you do, you hear Caleb's phone go off and you groan while taking your hand away.
Caleb takes his phone from his pocket, stares at it in disbelief. You tilt your head and ask.
"What's wrong?"
Caleb passes you his phone and you grab it, you look it and what you see is you and Noel Kahn hugging at his Cabin, and the text says..
She must've had real fun this summer, what do YOU think, Caleb? -A
You shot your head up to defend yourself but Caleb pitches in before you can even speak,
"How could you Y/N?! After everything we have been through this summer?!" Caleb shouts as everyone stares at you both.
"Caleb please! Its not like that." You plead back as he picks up his backpack and jacket.
"Look, I've seen enough to know that you two aren't just 'friends'. I trusted you." He says as he walks out the brew. You get up to follow him but you are stopped by your phone buzzing. You grit your teeth together knowing that it is going to be that bitch, A.
You open up your phone to see the message, and what a surprise it is.
Liars don't have happy endings, bitch. -A
You lock your phone and immediately run out of the brew, you look to see if Caleb is in sight, but he isn't. You run your fingers threw your hair and begin to look for your car keys. Then you remember, Caleb had your keys in his bag. You let out a huge groan which causes people to stare at you. You open up your phone to see Spencer calling, you answer it and let out a huge sigh.
"Hey girl, how come I just seen Caleb in your car looking like he was about to hit someone?" She asks.
"Because of that bitch A, she, he it, sent Caleb a text of me and Noel hugging." Your voice is croaky which could mean that you was about to cry in 2.5 seconds.
"Y/N, I'm coming to pick you up, where are you?"
"I'm at the brew." You say as you hang up. You couldn't believe it. The only good thing you had in your life has been ripped away from you in the matter of 5 minutes. Why does A do this to us? What did we do to A , that makes us wanted dead?
You see Spencers car pull up and you get in. It was all silent until you noticed Spencer take a right, instead of a left which takes you home. "Where are we going?" You ask as you put your hair up. "We are going to Noel Kahn's Cabins." Spencer says as you gasps.
"What?! We can't go there! If Caleb sees another text from A of being there, he will kill Noel!" You shout as Spencer looks at you says "Caleb's already there." Spencer throws you her phone as you grab it.
Looks like Caleb Rivers is about to become another member of hit list.-A
With a picture of Caleb pulling up at Noel Kahn's Cabin. You scream at Spencer too go faster and that she does. You both finally get there and run out of the car.
"Caleb!!!" You both shout as you see him stood outside of Noels Cabin, you run up to him and he gives you a blank stare. You both stare at each other, emotionless.
"Why are you here?" You ask as a tear falls down your cheek.
"Noel told me everything..why didn't you tell me that your dad had died in a car accident?" He asks as you look down and begin to cry even harder, Spencer hugs you and you cannot help but sniffle a lot.
"I..I didn't want you to feel like shit, with your whole family situation and everythin..I just didn't want to-" before you knew it Caleb hugged you tightly as Spencer let go and smiled at you.
"I'm sorry baby. I really am, I just thought that you had found someone better than me, and it made me so mad, I came down here to beat the shit outta him but then he explained that you was wondering around the cabin, drunk out of your mind screaming 'I'm sorry daddy'. And you kept crying so he hugged you." Caleb explains,
"I couldn't bare the fact someone was touching something that was mine and I'm sorry, ok baby I am really sorry." Calebs voice become raspy as you hugged even tighter than he was with you, you both kissed and all you heard from Spencer at the back was "Get a room!" You both giggled.
"Or a Cabin." Noel said as he walked out of his Cabin. You smiled at him and Caleb said he was sorry.
You both begin walking away with Spencer trailing at the back.
"Just one question." Caleb asks as he stood ifront of you and Spencer.
"Whos A?"
You and Spencer stare at each other, boy. This is going to be a long night.