Meeting him for the first time.- Toby.

Hope you guys like this, sorry for the no uploads.

You was sat in your bedroom studying for your maths test, you didn't want too, but you had no choice to since your mum was forcing you, you know you had to get into college, but with someone who won't leave you alone, which is causing your stress and anxiety levels to go spiral.
"Y/N!?" You hear your mother knock on the door as you turn around to see her with one of her 'Welcome to the Neighbourhood' baskets, you sigh and you already know what she going to ask,
"Take this to 3 doors down, there is new family coming in." Your mum says as she passes you the basket and walks out of the room.
"I'm suppose to be studying!" You shout as she laughs and says "Take a study break then sweetie."
You shake your head and walk down stairs, to the door, you look at your mum who smiles at you while she is doing dinner, you fake smile back and walk out the house, closing the door behind you. You walk down to see the moving van, which you look in the back to see if anyone is there, but no sign.
"Can I help you?" A male voice asked as you turn round to face this handsome fella with a hella good smile.
"Yeah. I'm sorry, I was just looking for someone to give they basket too." You say as you smile and hold it up, the guy holds out his hand and you pass him the basket. He looks at you as you smile, he gives you a grin with an eyebrow raised.
"My mum, did it." You say as you giggle and he puts it down in the van.
"I'm Toby." Toby says as he holds out your hand to shake it.
"I'm Y/N." You say as you shake it.
"So, are you going to school here?" You ask with your hands still connected.
"Yeah, Rosewood something, I think?" He smirks as you both realise that your hands are connected. You laugh it off.
"Toby! Where is my last box?!" You hear a girl demand as he rolls his eyes.
"I'm getting it now." Toby says as you smile at him.
"That's Jenna, my new step sister." He says as you nod at him.
"She sounds lovely." You lie as smiles and says..
"She's a bitch." He states as you giggle at him.
"Y/N!" You hear your mum shout as you turn around and she motions you to come back instead.
"My mum." You say as Toby nods, and grabs the basket as well as the box.
"Well it was nice meeting you , Y/N." Toby says as you smile at him.
"Yeah. You too." You say as Toby puts down the stuff and gives you his phone number.
"Text me." Toby says as he walks away.
You giggle as you walk away.

I hope you guys like this xo.